MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2002, 07:30 PM   #1
50dude50
Registered Member

Default got smoked

today i was out cruzin looking for a race when what looked like a black monte carlo pulled up next to mah 5.0 gt. he kept inching up twards the line so i knew he wanted to race, i threw a few revs and he did the same. when the light turned green we were off! i had about 3 cars on him by the time we hit 45 then i hear a high pitch whisleing sound, instantly i thaught he had blown or broke something. just about the time i got that thaught out of mah head he passed me, that thing sounded like a damned jet with his afterbuners on. i shut down at around 70 but by the time i had gotten that fast he was a good 10 to 15 cars in front of me. at the next light i caught up to him and he gave me a thumbs up and told me that he was only messing with me at first and that he really dint mean to run. when the light turned green he took off and i noticed a badge on his trunk that sed gran national. does any one know what that car was? i searched it on the net but i could not find any info on the car, is a special edition monte or something?

this is mah 5.0 gt http://members.aol.com/OESjahlua/50gt.html

Last edited by 50dude50; 11-16-2002 at 07:35 PM..
50dude50 is offline   Reply With Quote