MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-09-2002, 07:47 PM   #1
801mustang

Default A great race

I am a fan of all cars! It doesnt matter if they are imports or vettes or pasta rockets. my friend has a 1st gen talon and it is very well done. he has a huge front mount intercooler VPC and msd just to name a few things that he has done. well we raced and it was an amazing race I said that I would not use my nitrous if we didnt luanch. I hate racing AWD cars from the line on the street. his fastest 60ft time is 1.6 and mine is 2.01 with drag radials. and I am running kumo exta supra 712 right now that are great for autocross but kind of lack for drag racing. but any way we raced from 10mph and it was so close he won the first race but I was at his door. but the 2nd race he was at mine. it was so fun we are going to do it again when I have my other rims on. so dont get me wrong I love my car and I love other mustangs. But there are some 4 and 6 bangers that can tear me up.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:31 AM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

No doubt there are some fast imports out there. It doesnt matter if you have an 8, a 6, or even a 4, speed is just a matter of cash...anything can be made fast if enough money is invested in it.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: