MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2001, 02:15 PM   #1
sedanman
Registered Member

Post GTP Gets smoked

Okay I get a light with a black GTP I look over and it had deep tinted windows but I could make out the figure of a attractive women with a ponytail driving and I start thinking she is going to try and race me so the light goes green and sure enough she is off so I nail it and spin shift to second and spinning hard (have comp VR4's on for winter) but staying even then I hook as I shift to 3rd and pull away hard and we pull onto the interstate and she nails it first and I drop to third even with the momentum she could not get around me and I proced to pull four or five cars on her by mid 4th I then let off and she flys by doing like 130+ (I thought those had a speed limiter). I caught back up when traffic slowed her down and we played around several more times with me not even really having to try.

------------------
1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd, GT-40 Heads, Cobra intake, 73MM mass air, 65mm TB, FPR, 24lb injectors, E303, Headers,off road H-pipe, Flows, K&n , hurst, 3:55's, pullies, etc...
Best ET 13.5 (2.15 60ft)
Best MPH 103.9
On semi-bald street tires
New mods! electric fan, nitto drag radials, mac upper and lower control arms, HD trac-loc, lakewood 50/50's on back, shift light, centerforce dual friction, and rebuilt heavy duty T5

sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote