MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-01-2001, 07:20 PM   #1
WHITECOBRAGIRL94
Registered Member

Smile GTS Thought he was special

Ok, I finally got to have a little fun tonight. I have been driving the hooptie van for 2 days since the Cobra is in the shop and was getting aggrivated about driving the slow POS. So tonight my husband brought the supercoupe to school and took the van. I was on my way home when I saw a Mustang up ahead. So I decided to play with him. His licence plate read "asknfrit". So, I was yeah you are asking for it. I mean, I'd been drive the POS. So I stayed with him on the backroads (which are very curvy). Needless to say, I think I made him mad. At the stop sign he took off and I was right after him all the way. Not bad for a almost totally stock supercoupe. I know it was not a real race but it was nice to have fun, even if I had to pick on a Mustang. Would much rather had it be a Camaro. Sorry so long, but after two days in the van, I need some fun.

------------------
94 Mustang Cobra: off-road h-pipe, 3:73 gears, motersports underdrive pulleys, MAC cold air induction, MAC 1 1/2 inch lowering springs, K&N Air filter, Maximum Motersports caster/camber plates. Soon my steeda tri-ax shifter.
94 Thunderbird SC: only mod is a K&N air filter. But she runs very well and hard.
WHITECOBRAGIRL94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 09:41 PM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

What are the specs on the supercoupe? Isn't it a blown V6? How much Hp? My friend had a 96? tbird with a 4.6 and it was pretty fast for what it was, like 4000lbs though. Way to keep the mustangs on their toes.

------------------
Black 2000 GT
Magnaflow Catback, K&N
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 11:03 PM   #3
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

The Thunder chicken SC is rated right with the 94-95 Cobra on HP, but the Torque on the thing is fantabulous. 310 stock!!! Not sure on the RPM range, but way down on the lower end.
It's a 3.8 V6, with an Eaton possitive displacment supercharger. Max boost observed is 11, maybe 12 on a very good day.It weighs in at a portly 3700-3800(taking all the cars to the scales very soon!).
I personally do not like the car, it's just not confortable to me. Which is why I dropped it off for her to drive, heh heh.

------------------
The Black Mamba 11.2@124
94 Cobra- MAC cold air fender kit, Motorsport underdrive pulley's, MAC 21/2" off-road H pipe, SVO mufflers, 3.73 gears, E-303 cam, 13.417@101.335mph
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2001, 02:54 AM   #4
84stang83zephyr

Holy **** ....i thought i was the only person that uses the word "fantabulous".....weird.
Old 03-02-2001, 06:27 AM   #5
69fastback
IRAQ VET

My dad has a 94 4.6 t brid and it is not bad at all. It was not bad it smoked a few hondas in its day just not any mustangs
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2001, 08:56 AM   #6
WHITECOBRAGIRL94
Registered Member

The car performs amazingly
well for a heavy car. My
husband is right about the
torque. Alot more then the
Cobra has. If you slam the
gas you feel the torque push
back in the seat. I love that
feeling. But he does not like