View Single Post
Old 11-09-2002, 11:03 PM   #1
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Wink Haha, blown civic: slow!

The other day, I got into my car and decided to go around town. It was fairly nice out, not top down weather, but good enough. I have the windows cracked and stop at a light. It is one of those really really long lights and a Civic pulls up beside me with exhaust and body kit. I hear him call over and ask me what my car does in the quarter mile. I tell him I haven't run it down a track, so I really couldn't tell. He says he does 12's easy (I didn't ask, but ok). He revs, and tells me if I'd like to know how fast I am, I should run him. I'm thinking, this guy looks young he could be bsing, but there was a little whistle coming from his engine, blower I think. He then says: Civic Si, supercharger, lots of stuff and NAWSSSS. Oh god, will this light ever end? The light turns green and I take the jump on him.... 4000rpms 1st gear, pull on him a little bit.... 4000rpm 2nd pull on him HARD... 4000rpm third... where did he go? I can't say how much I won by, but it wasn't close. He pulled off somewhere. I guess he should have asked what I had under the hood... I might have told him.. haha, silly ricers! I do have to say, with the thousands on body kit, exhaust, blower, engine mods to handle it, and nos system, he should have put up more of a fight... at least I would have expected it.

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote