View Single Post
Old 03-15-2002, 04:50 AM   #1
RedCobra/95
Registered Member

Question Here's a good one for you????? Kinda long!!

Alright, I'll see if you all can figure this one out. Well I was coming home late at night, it was pouring cats and dogs. I'm stopped at a red light, with no other cars around me. With a big straight away ahead of me. I'm just chilling listening to tunes and blasting the heater. But low and behold out of no where, I believe it was a VW Golf GTI VR6, newer box shape body style. Doing a youngs man's famous 18" tailpipe rev. I don't even look over, cause I'm not stupid to race in the rain. So the light turns green, I cauitously go slow, hoping this Kazoo pipe guy flies on by. But NO, he's a half a car length ahead of me and slows down to an even pace with me. I'm like okay you nerd its raining, go away, so he won't leave me alone. So I said screw this, I'm going to be stupid and leave this guy in my wake. So, where crusing at 35mph I drop it into 3rd ( big mistake, I should've put it 2nd gear) so I'm barely pulling away. I look at my mph gauge, I'm going 100mph and I look to see where the VW GTI was at, and I was amazed to see he was on my a** keeping up. So then I had to turn at the next intersection and slammed on the brakes and he just flew on by. I have to admit, I was upset with my mustang after that little encounter, I was hoping to be a little more then a car length ahead oh him. : ( Or, I just can't drive!!! Let me know what you all think.
My so called Mods are: 30lbs Injectors, 80mm Pro-M, E303 cam, Aeromotive Adj. Fuel Regulator, ElderBrock Performer Alumi. Heads w/Locwire Gaskets, Alumi. Radiator, Alumi. Drive shaft, Mac LongTube headers, Bassani X-pipe w/cats, Bassani Quiet thunder mufflers. Steeda sport springs, KYB struts and shocks. Mac fenderwell induction system thing. Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter and 3.73 Gears.

Last edited by RedCobra/95; 03-15-2002 at 05:02 AM..
RedCobra/95 is offline   Reply With Quote