View Single Post
Old 03-15-2002, 12:36 PM   #2
bark3rd
Registered Member

Those pesky ricers will surprise you sometimes. I had a similiar situation the other night with a modded integra (although it was ALOT more than a car length I was still impressed with its spunk). I think we just dont take them very seriously. I dont know what gear ratio you are running or what speed you rolled out from, you were probably just off the power band and bogged a bit (possibly the best plan of action on the rain anyway, you wouldnt want to drop my car into second and floor it even on dry pavement!). What was funny to me the other night was after I spanked the integra I turned on my hazards just to taunt him, then about 5 min later he did a 90 mph fly by when I wasnt even looking and then turned his hazards on as if he beat me or something. Hes probably posting all over the place how he killed a blown GT!! Dork.
Black 2000 GT, Vortech SQ trim, 38 lb inj, 80mm Pro-m MAF, MAC prochamber offroad-H, 2 chamber flows, 4:10's, HPM Megabite Jr LCA's, Tokico Illumina 5way front shocks, Steeda sport springs, FMS alum D/S, Nitto 555R's, B&M ripper shifter, Autometer boost and fuel press. gauges: 1st dyno run (final chip not burned yet- pig rich): 364.3 RWHP, 352 RWTQ
bark3rd is offline   Reply With Quote