View Single Post
Old 03-15-2002, 02:14 PM   #3
RedCobra/95
Registered Member

Man Bark3rd you got some pretty awesome mods, is your stang your daily drive ! Ya, Man the down fall with my 1995 cobra is that it has stock 3.08 gears. Every Cobra made after 1995 has stock 3.27 gears. I guess that will have to be my next upgrade 3.73 GEARS. Ya, I was rollin at 35mph when this import wouldn't leave me alone, thats when I dropped from 4th to 3rd to try and leave him in the dust. But owell, you are right there is some imports out there, that we have to becareful with, cause you never know. Ya, them fly byes are the best, usually when you are beating them by quite a few car lengths, you slow down. Then they just don't get it, they assume by flying past you, they have accomplished something. Hmmmm, owell, I guess if I got beat, I would get the heck on out of there as fast as possible or take the next exit, cause I would feel stupid thinking my car was fast. Haaaa!!! Haaaaa!! Silly kids!!!
My so called Mods are: 30lbs Injectors, 80mm Pro-M, E303 cam, Aeromotive Adj. Fuel Regulator, ElderBrock Performer Alumi. Heads w/Locwire Gaskets, Alumi. Radiator, Alumi. Drive shaft, Mac LongTube headers, Bassani X-pipe w/cats, Bassani Quiet thunder mufflers. Steeda sport springs, KYB struts and shocks. Mac fenderwell induction system thing. Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter and 3.73 Gears.

Last edited by RedCobra/95; 03-15-2002 at 02:22 PM..
RedCobra/95 is offline   Reply With Quote