View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 04:33 AM   #11
RedCobra/95
Registered Member

Default I hate the rain :( !!!

Ya, out here in Seattle the rain S**kS . Especially when you got a daily drive like me. I'll have to agree with you stoplightwarrior and get myself some gears, everybody I've ever ridden with 3.55,3.73 and4.10 gears is a world of difference, especially compared to riding in my stang it feels so slow. I'll have to bust out the savings and get some gears. I'll be going with 3.73s, I hope it gives me the same amount of gas mileage, owell maybe not. Cause I'll be stepping on the gas more often, . Frankenstang65 nice ride, was that you showing off your stang at Seattle International Race Way last summer? If it was, sweet ride But ya, the rain it s**Ks out here, especially if you want toget on it, you just sit there spinning the tires, especially when your stopped at a light that is uphill, talk about wheel spin!!!!!

I can't wait to see the new Mach one coming out in a few years in person, mmmmm maybe it might be my next stang.
My so called Mods are: 30lbs Injectors, 80mm Pro-M, E303 cam, Aeromotive Adj. Fuel Regulator, ElderBrock Performer Alumi. Heads w/Locwire Gaskets, Alumi. Radiator, Alumi. Drive shaft, Mac LongTube headers, Bassani X-pipe w/cats, Bassani Quiet thunder mufflers. Steeda sport springs, KYB struts and shocks. Mac fenderwell induction system thing. Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter and 3.73 Gears.
RedCobra/95 is offline   Reply With Quote