View Single Post
Old 01-02-2001, 03:39 PM   #1
cravnpup
Registered Member

Post Blew the doors off a modded Dakota

Ok, Ok, before you guys start throwing flames, let me just say, I know this really wasn't a fair race, but I thought it might be when it started.

What I mean is, I was driving up the highway, and out of no where I hear this badass sounding exhaust, and I see this Dakota pulling on the highway very quickly. I thought to myself man, he's got to be blown or juiced or something cause he had all kinds of attitude like I was nothing to him. It was dropped, dual exhaust, rims, etc. so I'm thinking, is this going to be it my first defeat, and to a truck no less...WRONG... When we finally got into an open lane I saw him make his move (he was driving agressively in front with me tailing) and I dumped it to 3rd at about 70, I immediately caught up to him and by the time I hit 4th I was long gone (8-10 cars). I shut it down as we approached more traffic, he gave me a thumbs up and I let him go on ahead. I do have to admit, he had a fast and intimidating ride for a truck, but he was no match for the GT...

------------------
2000 GT Conv. 5speed
Triple Black
Current Mods: K&N, Mobile 1, MagnaPack Cat-Back, Steeda Tri-Ax, GW Subframes.
ET: 14.26@98.9
cravnpup is offline   Reply With Quote