MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-11-2002, 03:06 AM   #1
Barrfight
Registered Member

Thumbs up Hottie in a yellow hatchback! (long)

WOW, I think I met my dream girl Saturday. I was at the local car wash finishing up on my car and this yellow 87-93 hatchback with black shelby stripes pulls up. First I'm thinking, nice car. Then I see this gourges brunette get out of the car. Talk about dynamite! She walked over to me and started asking about my car. I told her what mods I had, asked about hers, you know how it goes....she had 4.10's a cobra intake, aluminum gt40 heads, exhaust, and a tremec. She asked if I wanted to race. I agreed, but I had one condition. If I won, she had to go out with me later that night. I thought she was gonna laugh, but she smiled and said it would be cool, win or lose.

Ok, now the race: we drove out to this 2 lane country road with fresh blacktop. We took off on her first movement. She got the jump of course, but spun while I got a good launch. By the middle of second gear I was starting to pull away. I barked third and then stayed about even with her. When I shifted to fourth gear, she started pulling. When we shut down, she was half a length ahead of me. It was about 3/8 of a mile long i would guess....not quite half, but more than a quarter. She wins the race, but the quarter mile was probably really close. After the race, we went to a local bar and then watched a movie at her apartment. We're supposed to do something again this Saturday. Maybe we'll take our cars to Cordova and race for real.

HOOAH!

Red 1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
BBK Headers
2 Chamber Flowmasters
2 1/2 in. exhaust
Underdrives
1.7 roller rockers
ported stock intake and heads
3.73 gears

Last edited by Barrfight; 06-11-2002 at 03:12 AM..
Barrfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 07:05 AM   #2
jonnyk
Being stroked is great

Funny, that's almost exactly how my dreams went last night

Mods Pics
jonnyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 07:48 AM   #3
coupe93
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Gorgeous and races mustangs! Does she have a sister?lol
coupe93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 09:59 AM   #4
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Goodluck with her man. Any girl that has a modded mustang and loves to race it is a great catch in my book. Plus the fact that she is gorgeous helps too Where can i find a girl like this....

Later,
Nick
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 12:30 PM   #5
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

That is the coolest story I've heard in a while. How old was she? Great stuff!

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 12:45 PM   #6
mustanggt350
Registered Member

Ok that's it!!! Where are you guys at the car show I go to? I just intimidate everyone I walk up and talk to. It is not fair!!! I want someone to race against!!!
mustanggt350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 01:10 PM   #7
mysweetlx
Registered Member

What's her plate #?????? .......I'll tell you her life history!
Old 06-11-2002, 01:48 PM   #8
Frankenstang65
Registered Member

Great story Barrfight. The perfect girl and a close race? Damn, that's right up there with a winning lotto ticket! Good luck man, let us know how it all works out.

Quote:
Ok that's it!!! Where are you guys at the car show I go to? I just intimidate everyone I walk up and talk to. It is not fair!!! I want someone to race against!!!
You're from Seattle eh? What part? I try to catch as many of the shows around here as I can. Give me a description of your car and I'll keep an eye out for ya....I'm always down for a little stoplight battle .
1965 Coupe: 351W, comp cam, Aluminum Systemax II heads (2.02/1.60), 1.7 Cobra full roller rockers, Edelbrock intake, Holley 650 double pumper, Mallory Unilite, MSD-6AL, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD heli-core plug wires, Hedman headers, 2 1/2" exhaust (GT style) w/ 40 series delta flows, 69 C4 w/ shift kit, shelby traction bars, 3.55:1 rear

Daily Driver:
1989 GT- 5spd, K&N (no silencer), Shorty Headers, King Cobra Clutch, Flowmaster Force II Cat-back
Frankenstang65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 02:04 PM   #9
mustanggt350
Registered Member

Quote:
You're from Seattle eh? What part? I try to catch as many of the shows around here as I can. Give me a description of your car and I'll keep an eye out for ya....I'm always down for a little stoplight battle .
I'm kinda hard to miss!! Do you belong to any clubs here? I'm up in Woodinville for now, I pretty much go to all the car shows in the area, I have not seen your car though.... Are you planning on showing at the Round-up this year? I have a Red '91 GT that usually sits in the background at shows (Still a work in progress) I will catch you around sometime Frankenstang65
Old 06-11-2002, 02:22 PM   #10
ricekilla
Registered Member

yo barfight, catch any leprechauns lately? great story bro! i was talking to a chick at the track the other day w/ a 02 GT that was modded, o yeah, she was pretty damn hot too. i was jockin' her until i got a mental picture of my girlfriend looking pissed, then i said"hey, good luck and maybe i'll talk to you later" and walked away thinking about cold water and basketball. you dont come across mustangs chicks very often dude, play your cards right w/ that one. my girlfriend drives a lowered honda civic, she's still hot though and she likes my truck (chevy silverado) and my mustang so i'm good. were you on the juice?
89 GT, 3.55's, longtubes, pro chamber, flowpath dumps, mac uppers and lowers+ pinion snubber, underdrive pullies, 70mm t-body, 190 lph penis pump, mildly home ported E7'S by the kid hisself, nitto drag radials..... 13.4 @ 106......... on nitto drag raidials. spinning like gangbusters......

chevy silverado w/ a full works suzuki RM 250 and a full works honda fourtrax 250R (girlfriends bike) in the back, moto x'in it up bro!
ricekilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 05:04 PM   #11
Torinalth
Registered Member

you got all the luck man. amazing body, and bet she looks good too. raceing mustangs, then off for a romp. cheers man! I pick up my GT tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to hit up on a girl just like that. gotta hit the events though to find em, if you get em at a car wash then you just seriously lucked out. gratz on a good race and a good find.

Torinalth
Old 06-12-2002, 01:02 AM   #12
FivepointOH
Registered Member

Hmm... I thought you said from a previous post you had an AOD? If so why did you shift to 4th(OD)?
FivepointOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 02:48 AM   #13
Barrfight
Registered Member

ok, mysweetlx, sorry but i'm not giving out plate numbers, lol.

coupe93, she does have a sister, but she's 12. Liz(the girl I raced/went out with) is 21. I'm 20 so it's a good deal.

FivepointOH, I have a stock 5 speed. I'm not sure where you read that, but I've never owned any vehicle that had an automatic transmission.

Ricekilla, I wasn't on the juice. I removed the nitrous kit cuz I was spending way too much money on the juice.

Anyway, I took her out to lunch today. We went to a local deli. Another good point about her: she'll actually eat a meal in front of me. Most of the girls I've dated are all about salads and not eating much. They're all hung up on how they look and their weight and stuff. This one doesn't care and looks damn good! I'll keep you guys filled in on the details. later

brian

HOOAH!

Red 1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
BBK Headers
2 Chamber Flowmasters
2 1/2 in. exhaust
Underdrives
1.7 roller rockers
ported stock intake and heads
3.73 gears
Barrfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 09:37 AM   #14
EZRIDN
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ricekilla
"hey, good luck and maybe i'll talk to you later" and walked away thinking about cold water and basketball.

LOL....thats hilarious.

Barfight...sounds like an awesome time man! Great story.

'87 GT..5 spd...Stock...14.4 @ 97 SOLD

'90 GT Conv. A4 Cream Puff...14.6 @ 94 SOLD

'99 Z28..A4..Stock stall, no tuning, all motor, full weight 11.92 @ 117.95 SOLD

'03 Centennal Edition GT 5 spd. 1 of 620 5 spd coupes made.

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/99-04/03/100th.htm

Stock.....
13.89 @ 99.03

EZRIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 04:45 PM   #15
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by ricekilla
i was jockin' her until i got a mental picture of my girlfriend looking pissed, then i said"hey, good luck and maybe i'll talk to you later" and walked away thinking about cold water and basketball. you dont come across mustangs chicks very often dude, play your cards right w/ that one. my girlfriend drives a lowered honda civic, she's still hot though and she likes my truck (chevy silverado) and my mustang so i'm good. were you on the juice?
Yeh I know that girlfriend feeling. lol It's very hard to come across chicks that like cars, my g/f can't stand cars overly much, my dad has a '73 Vette and my stang is parked in the garage with it and she always tells me she likes the vette, she doesn't like hood scoops on cars. Give it a few years and see if she'll like the blower. She's been forced to like them somewhat but generally she can't stand it when I'm with my friends and we talk about cars for hours. lol There is one chick who's into Mustangs that I'm friends with she is pretty cute, her dad drives a '69 Cougar with a 428 in it. I remember the day I was sitting at 8:00 Sunday morning at work and we see this Cougar pull up and drop this girl off, she just started working here we're like ohh.... sh*t. lol =) She signed my yearbook today and wrote this
"We still gotta go CRUZIN!
Mustangs 4 Ever!"
and left me her phone number and wrote love rebecca. Now I gotta hide my yearbook from my g/f cause I know she ain't going to like that. She worries overly much especially when it's a girl that is into cars let alone mustangs. =) But she doesn't have anything to worry about, I'm more interested in her dads Cougar. lol =)

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 05:15 PM   #16
mustanggt350
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1

she doesn't like hood scoops on cars. Give it a few years and see if she'll like the blower.
Coming from someone first hand, Hood scoops rock!!! They make great handles

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1

She signed my yearbook today and wrote this
"We still gotta go CRUZIN!
Mustangs 4 Ever!"
and left me her phone number and wrote love rebecca. Now I gotta hide my yearbook from my g/f cause I know she ain't going to like that. She worries overly much especially when it's a girl that is into cars let alone mustangs. =) But she doesn't have anything to worry about, I'm more interested in her dads Cougar. lol =)

BBBBAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA, going through the daughter to get to her Dad's car. You should be ashamed of yourself!!

But seriously, having the same passions in life is a big thing when forever is involved. Think about it!!
Old 06-13-2002, 05:28 PM   #17
EZRIDN
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt350

:
LOL....What do you mean by that?
Old 06-13-2002, 05:38 PM   #18
mustanggt350
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by EZRIDN

LOL....What do you mean by that?
Use your imagination, I'm red enough just admitting that much!!
Old 06-13-2002, 06:43 PM   #19
EZRIDN
Registered Member

Quote:

Use your imagination, I'm red enough just admitting that much!!
LOL....thats ok. I'm picking up what your putting down. Your cool with me.

'87 GT..5 spd...Stock...14.4 @ 97 SOLD

'90 GT Conv. A4 Cream Puff...14.6 @ 94 SOLD

'99 Z28..A4..Stock stall, no tuning, all motor, full weight 11.92 @ 117.95 SOLD

'03 Centennal Edition GT 5 spd. 1 of 620 5 spd coupes made.

Stock.....
13.89 @ 99.03

Old 06-19-2002, 05:16 PM   #20
PKRWUD

Quote:

Oh my.

Hi there!