View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 02:22 PM   #10
ricekilla
Registered Member

yo barfight, catch any leprechauns lately? great story bro! i was talking to a chick at the track the other day w/ a 02 GT that was modded, o yeah, she was pretty damn hot too. i was jockin' her until i got a mental picture of my girlfriend looking pissed, then i said"hey, good luck and maybe i'll talk to you later" and walked away thinking about cold water and basketball. you dont come across mustangs chicks very often dude, play your cards right w/ that one. my girlfriend drives a lowered honda civic, she's still hot though and she likes my truck (chevy silverado) and my mustang so i'm good. were you on the juice?
89 GT, 3.55's, longtubes, pro chamber, flowpath dumps, mac uppers and lowers+ pinion snubber, underdrive pullies, 70mm t-body, 190 lph penis pump, mildly home ported E7'S by the kid hisself, nitto drag radials..... 13.4 @ 106......... on nitto drag raidials. spinning like gangbusters......

chevy silverado w/ a full works suzuki RM 250 and a full works honda fourtrax 250R (girlfriends bike) in the back, moto x'in it up bro!
ricekilla is offline   Reply With Quote