View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 04:45 PM   #15
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by ricekilla
i was jockin' her until i got a mental picture of my girlfriend looking pissed, then i said"hey, good luck and maybe i'll talk to you later" and walked away thinking about cold water and basketball. you dont come across mustangs chicks very often dude, play your cards right w/ that one. my girlfriend drives a lowered honda civic, she's still hot though and she likes my truck (chevy silverado) and my mustang so i'm good. were you on the juice?
Yeh I know that girlfriend feeling. lol It's very hard to come across chicks that like cars, my g/f can't stand cars overly much, my dad has a '73 Vette and my stang is parked in the garage with it and she always tells me she likes the vette, she doesn't like hood scoops on cars. Give it a few years and see if she'll like the blower. She's been forced to like them somewhat but generally she can't stand it when I'm with my friends and we talk about cars for hours. lol There is one chick who's into Mustangs that I'm friends with she is pretty cute, her dad drives a '69 Cougar with a 428 in it. I remember the day I was sitting at 8:00 Sunday morning at work and we see this Cougar pull up and drop this girl off, she just started working here we're like ohh.... sh*t. lol =) She signed my yearbook today and wrote this
"We still gotta go CRUZIN!
Mustangs 4 Ever!"
and left me her phone number and wrote love rebecca. Now I gotta hide my yearbook from my g/f cause I know she ain't going to like that. She worries overly much especially when it's a girl that is into cars let alone mustangs. =) But she doesn't have anything to worry about, I'm more interested in her dads Cougar. lol =)

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote