MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2002, 03:06 AM   #1
Barrfight
Registered Member

Thumbs up Hottie in a yellow hatchback! (long)

WOW, I think I met my dream girl Saturday. I was at the local car wash finishing up on my car and this yellow 87-93 hatchback with black shelby stripes pulls up. First I'm thinking, nice car. Then I see this gourges brunette get out of the car. Talk about dynamite! She walked over to me and started asking about my car. I told her what mods I had, asked about hers, you know how it goes....she had 4.10's a cobra intake, aluminum gt40 heads, exhaust, and a tremec. She asked if I wanted to race. I agreed, but I had one condition. If I won, she had to go out with me later that night. I thought she was gonna laugh, but she smiled and said it would be cool, win or lose.

Ok, now the race: we drove out to this 2 lane country road with fresh blacktop. We took off on her first movement. She got the jump of course, but spun while I got a good launch. By the middle of second gear I was starting to pull away. I barked third and then stayed about even with her. When I shifted to fourth gear, she started pulling. When we shut down, she was half a length ahead of me. It was about 3/8 of a mile long i would guess....not quite half, but more than a quarter. She wins the race, but the quarter mile was probably really close. After the race, we went to a local bar and then watched a movie at her apartment. We're supposed to do something again this Saturday. Maybe we'll take our cars to Cordova and race for real.

HOOAH!

Red 1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
BBK Headers
2 Chamber Flowmasters
2 1/2 in. exhaust
Underdrives
1.7 roller rockers
ported stock intake and heads
3.73 gears

Last edited by Barrfight; 06-11-2002 at 03:12 AM..
Barrfight is offline   Reply With Quote