View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 04:35 PM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

YEah man..Its not worth it Hold on a Sec..A guy in a 87 Hyndaui Excel just reved at me... I wouldnt do it Honest. I can control myself 100 percent.Would you believe it..The light turns and he takes off (Gets ahead of me driving normally) You know you can get in alot of trouble doing that.LET ME SHOW THIS TURKEY WHO'S BOSS. Merc Tachs it up, feathers the clutch out Quickly, spins a little, hooks and goes..Blowing by the 87 Hyndaui Excel.

Damn Right..I showed that guy who's the boss...Next Light...Whats this..The old man in the Cadalliac looked at me..I'll show him.

Okay, all joking aside, the underlined, and italisized text is probably what I would actually do. I know I know..I'm a jerk. But its fun, and gives me an excuse to accerlerate.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote