View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 11:31 AM   #15
slow98
Registered Member

im seriously considering the steeda lower control arm i just dont think that for the money they are gonna improve my 60's all that much...i also kinda want my car to run good the way i drive it every day. i went to bristol dragway last night for the thursday night street fights...first time ever runnin down the 1/4...my 60' were pretty bad and my times were even worse. the best time i could pull was like a 14.8 @ 94 with a 2.23 60' but i only got to run twice it was so packed by the time i got there but i did have fun... i saw a guy with a 01 i think blow his stock engine up with a 200 shot yes a 200 shot..was anybody down there? it was a silver gt with bullet wheels...i felt bad for the guy but i think its pretty much common sense a 200 shot and a stock 4.6 dont mix
1998 mustang gt/manual..373s,bbk offroad h pipe,flowmaster cat back,c&l 80 mm maf,steeda triax,eibach springs,steeda ud pulleys,upr timing adjuster,screamon demos coil packs,motorsports 9mm plug wires,steea aluminum lca's,steeda heavy duty uca's and just over 100 k on the clock
slow98 is offline   Reply With Quote