View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 02:25 AM   #1
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Default I finally shut him up

One of my best friends has a 91 CRX that we put a '99 japanese spec si (vtech) motor in. He thought the car was the chit until bigred romped on him. And my hoodoo isn't even all that fast. We were coming down the freeway at about 60 and he kept revving at me. I finally told him to hit it and gave him the head start. I sucked him up like nothing. So we get off the freeway, onto a dark untraveled part of the feeder, and stop. The guy actually asked me how to launch. Once I caught my composure and explained the concept to him his girl gave the count. He got the jump on me, but she WAS in his car. I dumped the clutch and started spinning he took off. When I finally caught traction, I started the pull. I hit second and flew by him. By the time I hit third, I was a good 1 1/2 cars in front. At about 4500 rpm I shut down and hit the brakes so he could catch up and get laughed at. All he could do was flip me off and drive away. I think he got the point. He has been talking chit since we put in the motor and I finally had to put him in his place.

Caymon
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote