View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 05:49 PM   #28
PonyCrazy
Registered Member

Default Re: I hate local cops

I am 17, almost 18, and had my fair share of harrasment by local police. I have my mustang, yes it does have shiny welds and an nice low rumble exaust, but that doesnt mean i am out there to race every thing i pull up agenst. The car is still in black primer, but i like it that way, but for some reason when i am travinlg with a group of cars, no no, the speeding buick next to me doesnt get pulled over, i do. I have had state cops let me off with speeding warnings before, because it was the same case, no one else around me, and me just havin some fun. Not being reckless, just, speeding. Local pigs will pull kids in my town over for anything they can. I pulled out in traffic, at like 11pm, and hurried to get up to speed (basicly floored it til i hit 50 in a 45) and the lights went on and i was accuse of trying to race the car next to me, which by the way, was a bonneville. Had to go to court and get that one kicked out too. Local cops can be pains in the ass.