View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 09:14 PM   #31
PowerSlideGT
Registered Member

Default Re: I hate local cops

That happens to me all the time, try being a 16 year old with a 68 fastback, and 50's on back.... cop attraction.. somthing you just have to get used to, one night i was leaving wanette... a little town with One cop, i was way out of the way from anyone and i was doing 80mph, i turn left and then right, i notice flashing lights as he asks me to turn on my car, he hears my exhuast and says "yep that was your car" ... i was pissed, smiled and said, sorry i didnt know i was speeding, i changed the gears on my car for "gas effectency" and i havnt bought the right speedometer for it, he leaves me with a warning..... at the same time a girl calls me " the one who doesnt like me speeding" to ask when im coming by and what im doing, as i look in to the rear view mirror at the flashing lights i reply nothing just hanging out, we go to another down that night, she wont stop talking, distracts me and i turned with out using my signal... and yet again.. another warning... twice in one night, i was extra pissed.
1988 mustang gt t-top svo alum. Heads, comp cam rockers, e303 cam, Mass air, BBK cold air induction, BBK throttle body, gt-40 intake 1 inch spacer, Alum. drive shaft, world class 5 speed, 3.55 gear rear end, drag front springs.
PowerSlideGT is offline   Reply With Quote