View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 02:34 AM   #1
NeedleBender
Registered Member

Default I hate local cops

why is it that every local cop i see thinks he's gonna stick me with some bullshit ticket? The only traffic authorities i have any respect for are state troopers. for instance, the other night i was coming home down an interstate at a descent clip. Maybe 125 or so. The car wasnt maxed out but she was movin. Anyway, this state trooper pulls me over. He is real chill about the whole thing because we were the only ones on that peice of road and i wasn't endangering anyone other than myself. he wrote me a warning and sent me on my way. On the other hand, about a week ago i am on the same stretch of road at about 65 mph when the speed limit was 55. Deputy Dickwad decided to bust my balls. he throws on his lights and pulls me over. i wasnt worried for my offense was something i could talk my way out of. he hit my car with his flashlight twice while he screamed for me to get out of my car at once. I get out then he zip ties my hands and leans me against my car saying that i approached him too quickly. He proceeds to apologize and release me from the ties. He walks to his car and runs my plate. He then returns and ties me again saying there is a warrant for my arrest. Keep in mind that i am 16 and my girlfriend is in the car the whole time. he says that the scanner shows i have a "bad reputation." I asked him how the scanner had heard that and he ties me again. this is the 3rd time i have been tied. by now i am sure that he is running short on zip ties. He writes me a ticket for the speeding and for 2 other traffic violations i was accused of via the walkie talkie. i had to appear in front of a judge and go through a huge legal battle just to keep my license. what is it with local cops?
353 @ the wheels ($3500)
Forced Induction (12psi) ($6000)
Xenon Body Kit ($700)
Bassani Exhaust ($800)
12.2 @ 113 (about $45,000)
Balls enough to use it. . .priceless
NeedleBender is offline   Reply With Quote