View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 05:35 PM   #4
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: I hate local cops

I agree with mr 50. My son is 16 and drives a laser red 98 GT. He got a ticket one night a month after he got his license. The cop called us and made us drive him home and drive his car home. He wanted to write him up for racing, but he was not really racing so he couldn't. In Texas they don't write tickets for street racing, they haul your ass to jail and impound your car, thanks in part to the ricer movie "The Fast amd the Furious." Chad talks about hating cops, I tell him they are doing their job, part of which is to protect us from killing ourselves! They only get attitude when you give it to them. Slow down, keep your Mustang and your girlfriend, not to mention yourself all in one piece!

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote