MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-26-2005, 09:15 PM   #1
Rollinastang
Registered Member

Talking I Hate Ricers!!!!!!!

I am driving down the street the other day with my top down radio thumpin cuz it was like the 2nd nicest day so far this year. I roll past our local projects and stop at a red light. I hear this guy burning out with this beater piece of crap around the corner. He pulls alongside me at the light and he looks over at my ride and tells the 6 people in his car "my car can smoke that car!". This guys car is like 5 differant colors, rust all through the fenders and trunk. So I say ya think so? lets go! Light goes green I let him get a better light than me because his car kinda sounded lke it was gonna stall out so i trailed him for a sec you know let him get going a little bit, then I laid it to the floor and smoked that piece of shit! Funny thing they turned off instead of pulling up next to me at the next light!

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:23 AM   #2
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Default Re: I Hate Ricers!!!!!!!

NIICCccce Gotta love idiots. Was the guy rice or just a beater? Or even worse a "reater"?LOL. If I had the money, and the time, I'd have to take a old nasty looking fairmont or granada, make it evil and just leave the outside crappy. Talk about fun
Either that or build a turbo mini-van at like 25 lbs of boost.

Good kill, even if it counts as a mercy killing.
J
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 05:35 PM   #3
Rollinastang
Registered Member

It was a REATER!!!!! Fake ass muffler tip costed more than the car...lol....hey i would like to see the mini van with 25lbs of boost...lol

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:05 AM   #4
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

go to turbominivan.com they have a vid section. Some are pretty embarrasing, lol. I dont know if its on that site, but I've got one of a Caravan, complete with wood panels on the side spanking a Camaro at the track.
I know they've got several down into the 12's and (iirc) at least one into the 11s
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote