View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 12:05 PM   #3
Rosco
Registered Member

Default Cops...MY GOD

Yeah, my friends and I have had our slew of problems with these 'ol boys. 2 of my friends were also driving around with me in their cars so we could just have some good old fun on the hwy. We're going along and whatnot, and there's no one around so we start racing. Cars coming up, ok slow down time. We were actually being really safe with everything, which is suprising with my one friend. Anyways, we're getting into other cars and all of a sudden this guy darts into the left lane in front of Kevin ('86 Conquest TSi), and I mean he had to be about 3 inches away from hitting him. So we end up all getting pissed about it and follow the guy for about 10 mins. He actually did this I think about 2 more times in that time period. So we're following him and Kevin is screwing around, ie...riding his ***** and passing him and slowing down and stuff. (told ya he was crazy) Well, ends up this guy stops and we started saying stuff to him about how he almost hit kevin, how bad and dangerous he was driving and everything else. Well no later then 20 secs after we're yelling at this guy, 2 troopers are here. (we were off the hwy at this point) Well ends up this guy was a state trooper off duty (and one bad driver too). All in all we almost got tickets/arrested for harassing a police officer, yada yada yada. They told us they were going to arrest us not for the way we were driving but the way we were *harrassing* the off duty cop and they also said they'd put us in for harassing them, which we actually kinda ignored. Man, some people just pi$$ me off, abusive of power is what I think.
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote