View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 11:39 AM   #9
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Sounds pretty sweet, but I do suggest you be careful. Maybe see if there is any driving schools around you where they teach you how to control your car and stuff. And make sure you know your car before you take it out to race on the street. You seem very uneducated about your car, or to say cars in general. Which is ok cause we're all here to learn. But if your car is infact Supercharged and has that much money done to the engine then you can be pushing some serious power. I've had to learn the hard way about driving my car, but I've learned from it and know no my car really well. But you can be the best drive rin the world, but unless you know what everyone else is doing you hold no chance of not getting into a accident. Take your car out, learn to drive it normally, maybe take it to a parking lot and try a few "stunts" or situations that can go bad. I know I did that with my stang and if I know it's saved my *** already. I'm not beating up on you here, just letting you know to be careful, I'm sure everyone here at Mustangworks here agrees with me and agree that we don't want to see you wind up dead or something happen to you or your car. Try to get some pictures posted, and maybe a list of mods. I'm really curious on seeing this beast.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote