Thread: Imports?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 10:20 PM   #13
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Guys, it all about HERITAGE!!! Mustangs and Camaros have it...Ricers do not.

Anything can be fast...speed is not everything, right?

Let it be known, that there are some SERIOUSLY fast imports out there that would give a new Cobra cause for pause. Subarus and Mitsus come to mind with 300 hp stock on a very light weight car. Cheap too, relatively.

I just read a review of a new $130k Lambo. 0-60 in 4.0 seconds and the quarter in 12.3 at 118. Fast, sure! But, a lot of you guys have cars that are just as quick or quicker at a fraction the cost. Would you try to race the Lambo? What would it prove? If you could find one, I bet the owner would not bother with you.

We need to treat the Ricers with the same type of indignation...blow them off, not away.

I would rather be past by a Ricer than own one.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote