MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2001, 09:10 AM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Angry Insurance companies suck

Right now, I'd love to post a new race, but my car is still in the body shop waiting for me to pick it up. The Insurance company decided not to pay for a new brake light.
Let me explain a little.......back in Nov. I got hit at my son's school. Nothing serious, but I needed a new bumper cover and brake light. No biggie, right? WRONG!!! After fighting them for 3 months, I finally got in to the body shop. Wensday of this week(1-31-01)I went to pick her up when the owner of the shop ask me how I was going to pay for it. WTF!!!!???!?!? I told him the Insurance company was supposed to take care of it. That's when he told me that they hadn't contacted him. (the car looked darn good, btw)
I got in the hoopty van, drove to the house and was on the phone for 2-3 hours with an idiot of a man, trying to get my car back. Well, fast forward to today........still don't have car, and the local track is going to be open tomorrow, I have a new shifter to put on, and new DR's to run. Don't these people understand????
Sorry this is long, but I needed to vent a little. I promise not to burden you guys and gals with all the details. Just wanted to let everyone know what kind of crap I had to deal with. DTA!!(don't trust anyone!!)

Cobra 3:16 says,"I miss my car!!"

------------------
1989 GT- Vortech blown 306, Anderson 3" power pipe, Vortech S-Trim 14# boost, MSD-6BTM, black wrinkle finish Cobra valve covers(woohoo), world class T-5, 3.55 gears, custom sub-frame connectors, Cobra grille insert and rear valance, Saleen "whale" wing, 4 wheel disc conversion, 11.1@124
1994 Cobra- MAC cold air fender kit, Motorsport underdrive pulley's, MAC 21/2" off-road H pipe, SVO mufflers, 3.73 gears, E-303 cam, 13.417@101.335mph
Old 02-02-2001, 10:08 AM   #2
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Moved to Blue Oval Lounge

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread