View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 02:27 PM   #1
BAleR
Registered Member

Thumbs down Interesting prelued

I was cruising memmorial last saterday night, it was about 11. i was with my brother and we were out looking to make some good kills. I see an early model prelued maybe a 96 to 98, i dont know hondas. anyway. i see him in front of me so i speed up a little bit to catch up with him. i get up next to him and he gives me a little rev of his discusting fart cannon. not sure if it was one of those vtechs or not. im pretty sure it wasnt. anyway. so i drop it down into 2nd, just getting ready for him to floor it. were goin about 45, so i hear the utter maddness of his fart cannon deploy as a signal to dump clutch and floor it. so i do so and i pull on him somewhat. inch by inch saddly enough. witch i thought was alright knowing that hes lighter and he has alot more horsepower. from what iv heard 200 or so. so i pull on him a little bit before having to slow down after about 80. so we go up some, and hes wantin another shot at it. he was so eager, i just knew something was up. so we come up to a light and take off at the green. i pound him into the ground rediculously off the start. and stay infront to about 50 before having to shut down for traffic, i probably had a good 3 cars on him. then he STILL wants some more. so we come up to another light. he revs, i rev back. i rev up to about 2g's and hold it. light turns and i luanch. now this one was interesting. omfg, i kick his *** worse this time on the luanch then last. i take it up to 4500rpm slam her into 2nd making a very loud baarrkkk, so im about half way up my 2nd gear, gettin ready to take her into 3rd. thinkin man, that was the easyist kill iv ever had. so i can see him in my passanger mirror, all of the sudden BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR, this guy ZOOOMS by me doin like 80, i knew it he had nitrous. kindof weird experience actualy, how fast he zoomed by me all the sudden. well it was fun. technicly i still kicked his *** 2 times 3 if it wasnt for the nitrous. it was fun tho
5speed (stock)
Team DRT

Last edited by Kevin Price; 10-15-2002 at 05:08 PM..