MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-08-2002, 10:15 AM   #1
bri32zz
Registered Member

Talking Invaded the ricers and kicked butt

Last night after watching the local drags I decided to crash the ricer's hangout. I pulled in the shopping center and it was an Uncle Ben's Buffet. They were laughing at my car(thinking it was missing because of my lopey idle)! I had already warmed my bottle up and it was turned on. It only took 2 minutes before I was asked to race. This guy in a Supra with a see-thru hood said he runs low 9's in the quater. I was thinking maybe in the 8th. We go down the road a ways and go to the light. The light turned green and I took off at an idle and he smoked them up. I granny shift into 2nd. I am already 2 cars ahead. Baby it into 3rd to keep the wheel spin down. Then I punched it. All I seen were headlights. We go back to the hang out and he was making all sorts of excuses. So all his little friends cars( I think there was every type of type R car out there LOL) wanted some. I raced 2 more type R badged cars with better results. After this the young punks wanted to fight. I just laughed and went on my way. It felt so good to show them Fast and Furious guys the moive is very fake and keep on dreaming.
My CAR IS GONE R.I.P----I miss YOU 331ci, 69 Windsor heads ported and shaved , Trick Flow-Intake ported,JE blower pistons, Custom cam 542 lift, 1.73 rrs, Equal length headers, BBK Hi-Flow cats, Hurst shifter, 3:73 gears, Tremec 3550 tranny,Lakewood drag suspension-90/10 in front and 50/50 in the back. Lakewood traction bars. Edelbrock 70mm tb, K&N filter, Kirban fuel reguator, Custom sub-Frame connectors,83 lb squirters, powerdyne blower with 12psi pulley,
http://www.pumpoperators.com/brian/
Rice Haters Club Member #82
My wife is AWSOME!!!!!!!!
bri32zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 02:44 PM   #2
apenn

Default Just Don't Get It

Great story! I really don't get the whole 4 cylinder craze with the young kids these days (man do I sound old). The only thing I can think is they've never been in an 8 cyl machine before.
Old 09-08-2002, 03:13 PM   #3
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Good stuff!

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 06:21 PM   #4
lx mike
Undescribable

Brian, You bully!!

They never had a chance!
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 06:57 PM   #5
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Awesome runs, 9's, what a moron! I can't believe the little jerks wanted to fight after that. I guess if you can't beat em, try to act tough huh?

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.

Last edited by Kevin Price; 09-09-2002 at 08:31 AM..
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 07:15 PM   #6
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:
Last night after watching the local drags I decided to crash the ricer's hangout. I pulled in the shopping center and it was an Uncle Ben's Buffet.

LOL!! Funny!!

Quote:
They were laughing at my car(thinking it was missing because of my lopey idle)!

That's because they don't what a real car sounds like.

Quote:
This guy in a Supra with a see-thru hood said he runs low 9's in the quater. I was thinking maybe in the 8th.

God, some people are so stupid.

Quote:
I raced 2 more type R badged cars with better results. After this the young punks wanted to fight. I just laughed and went on my way. It felt so good to show them Fast and Furious guys the moive is very fake and keep on dreaming.

Yeah, that's how the ricer's are. They have big dreams that'll never come true.

Dan.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 09:13 PM   #7
bri32zz
Registered Member

What is really funny I told my wife about it and she actually laughed (She hates my car) She even wants to go with me next weekend so she can watch me make these little boys cry. This males me happy. Maybe some spouse bonding is just what I need.
My CAR IS GONE R.I.P----I miss YOU 331ci, 69 Windsor heads ported and shaved , Trick Flow-Intake ported,JE blower pistons, Custom cam 542 lift, 1.73 rrs, Equal length headers, BBK Hi-Flow cats, Hurst shifter, 3:73 gears, Tremec 3550 tranny,Lakewood drag suspension-90/10 in front and 50/50 in the back. Lakewood traction bars. Edelbrock 70mm tb, K&N filter, Kirban fuel reguator, Custom sub-Frame connectors,83 lb squirters, powerdyne blower with 12psi pulley,
Old 09-08-2002, 09:46 PM   #8
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Just remember supras can only run 12's no matter how much power they have lmao! (supra syndrome) haha no offense Inferno

Hey maybe if your wife has fun next time she will let you keep your car That is one awesome machine man.

Later,
Nick
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 10:06 PM   #9
bri32zz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MidNiteBlu 5.0
Just remember supras can only run 12's no matter how much power they have lmao! (supra syndrome) haha no offense Inferno

Hey maybe if your wife has fun next time she will let you keep your car That is one awesome machine man.

Later,
Nick
Said told me tonite I could keep my car I am so glad. Thanks I like it too. ----Bri