View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 12:45 PM   #47
RED92LX50
Registered Member

"Just because you were a wreckless driver 16 years ago please don't label me as one. I've got no tickets and no points on my license.

I DO street race and I WILL keep doing it. But only when traffic is very light/non-existant, there are no side streets, etc.

-Josh, aka the tireburner"

----------------------------------

Hey Josh - I don't think I labelled you as a wreckless driver (at least that was not my intent). The point I was trying to make is that I CAN see why people are on both sides of this argument. If it were 16 years ago - I would probably be on the side saying the girl should not have "cut in front of them"... but, now that I am much older and wiser I feel very differently.

Why is it that you see teenagers driving around shooting bikers/pedestrians with paintball guns - videotaping themselves, and saying how much fun it is...yet you never see a bunch of 40 year old guys driving around in their E-class Mercedes shooting people with paint guns? Do they just have better things to do, or maybe they don't think it so much fun, or maybe they don't want to face the consequences if they are caught... who knows.

I still can't believe how nobody wants to accept responsibility for anything these days. I live in Virginia, and was affected daily by the Sniper attacks (either in traffic jams, looking around while getting gas, or seeing it every night on the TV) - they caught these guys with the weapon...what are they pleading - you guessed it - NOT GUILTY. And the Commonwealth of Virginia (well, me as a taxpayer) gets to pay to defend these a$$clowns. Amazing.
R.H.C. #51
RED92LX50 is offline   Reply With Quote