MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-02-2001, 07:42 PM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Unhappy Just to appoligize.....

I didn't mean to start some sort of Ford vs Chevy thing, again.
I know this will be closed and all, I just wanted to say sorry about that post. I thought maybe some of the Chevy guys would get a chuckle out of the bad drivers.

Anyway, sorry. Later.

------------------
"Is that a Cobra?"
"Yeah"
"It's a V6, right?"
"Yeah"
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 09:25 PM   #2
mustang marty gt

Wink

don't apoligize, cause they sure as heii don't so don't even sweat it, i just got on here to give them a target& take the heat off you,bring it! you are ex-marine& i'm ex-navy & ex - army also , i got your back. later take care of the family.i think when the eagle doe's strike it ain't going to be pretty see ya bro.

------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 10-02-2001).]
Old 10-02-2001, 10:34 PM   #3
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Actually, I felt kinda bad after all this crap went down. I looked in the SRC, and there were as many locked topics as there were new reply's the other night.

Little rough on Kevin. As a moderator on another site, I would never tolerate the kind of stuff that I get involved with on this site, but at the same time, I feel the need to defend our car vs the now seemingly constant attacks from other car owners on here.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 07:22 AM   #4
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Wink

True dat! I guess I was really appoligizing to Kevin.

Maybe some of the other guys just need to grow up, huh? Eh, whatever.

Later guys.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 10:36 AM   #5
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

yeah, I have to say I have been kind of a dick to a few people on here. I definitly didn't want to start a huge flame war so sorry if I offended anyone. Just understand that I am here because I like cars just like the rest of you.

Later

CAMARO GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 01:30 PM   #6
Kevin Price
Registered Member

No sweat guys and just to let everyone know I do not hold a grudge. Fact is a week from now I couldn't even tell you who was involved.

I fully understand how things can get out of hand when there are disagreements and tempers begin to flare. The anonymity of the computer can sometimes hide how words are expressed and their true intent. It's my job to keep things in check and I do my best. Again, I don't hold anything against anyone. Try to understand that the moderation of this board serves to protect everyone's interest and enhance everyone's enjoyment.

To all Brand X owners I hope you feel welcome here, we enjoy your input and experiences as long as they are expressed logically and with good intentions. This is expected of everyone and for the most part is done well. No doubt you are outnumbered but we all do share a common love for cars and their performance. Let's all keep that in mind.

Thanks for the apologies guys, it's appreciated.

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Kevin Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 01:46 PM   #7
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

I appreciate your reply and agree completely. we are all here for the same reason we all love cars! I will try and control myself a little better in the future.

later

[This message has been edited by CAMARO GUY (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old 10-03-2001, 11:49 PM   #8
mustang marty gt

Lightbulb

kevin i also apoligize , it' just i hear this all day at work, it get's old but sorry , & i apoligize again camaro guy , ok ? i did say the 35th t.a looked like a great looking car.

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 10:22 AM   #9
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

no problem marty, Its cool. maybe I should not have jumped on you so much either. so from now on lets play nice.

Later
Old 10-04-2001, 12:22 PM   #10
mustang marty gt

Cool

ok camraro guy cool with me , later.

------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 11:13 AM   #11
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

Old 10-08-2001, 05:37 PM   #12
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Mustang Marty, I think you need to keep your mouth shut most of the time. I've read alot of your posts lately and there all BS, attacking people for no reason. Quit your job if it bothers you so much, I'm tired of listening to you, start sh!t for no reason at all.

------------------
1989 GT, 3:55's, full exhaust, 4 in. hood, Pro 5.0, Have many other parts 4 sale. All parts for sale now.

2000 Camaro SS-A4, 13.4's bone stock.

1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383(500+hp on motor), trick flow heads, trick flow pistons, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, and so much more!

[This message has been edited by 1BAD89 (edited 10-08-2001).]
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 08:02 AM   #13
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs down

1bad 89lx i haven't said anything for day's i apoligized to camaro guy . it's over ,here you come with your bs so you shut the f up we have talked before & everything was cool , so what give's, if you have nothing better to do than bring up a, long dead subject don't bother see ya.

------------------damm who's starting sh-t now over something that's almost a week old & in my book forgotten,good bye!
ok where are all the guy's who flamed me for going off, huh i haven't said any harsh word's to anyone since camaro guy & we got that setteled on 10 -4 -01 a while back. i have moved on, & forgotten the whole thing am i right or wrong?

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-09-2001).]
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2001, 10:08 AM   #14
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

1bad89, lets stop this now, ok let sleeping dog's lie, i have nothing against you, so peace ok i'm only on here to learn & have fun, yes my temper does get out of hand , but i chill out just as quickly.see ya ,marty. --------------------------- kevin i apoligize to you once again i understand why a certain thread was removed, see ya,you are doing a great job.

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-10-2001).]
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote