View Single Post
Old 07-09-2001, 10:44 PM   #5
Tim C
Registered Member

Yeah, that night was cool. After the big race, a couple of firebirds were leaving, turning left from the parking lot, and kindof fishtailing and slinging thier cars sideways. I saw one start to go around, and it didnt look like it would stop. I said Oh Sh*t, and the guy did a complete 360 getting up on two wheels, set it down and followed up with 180. He almost hit a phone pole, but got the car stopped on the wrong side of the road facing oncoming traffic. The car stalled and it took a few seconds to start it back up. He finally got it running and peeled off just as traffic started to get close. I left not too long after that, but i heard that some guys stayed out until 4:30am, and the guy with the 88 LX raced another new guy and won $100.

Im already looking forward to next Saturday.

Tim

------------------
99 35th Anniversary Edition GT (Scoop on the sides and the hood, billet aluminum shift knob, special floormats, special rims), Black and Silver leather interior, Mach 460 Sound, 5 speed, Flowmasters, K&N Filter, Steeda Triax Shifter, Flowtech H-pipe (hopefully gears soon)
Tim C is offline   Reply With Quote