MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-22-2002, 02:32 PM   #1
Ty'97Cobra
Registered Member

Angry They killed Pearl

Read on MSN where they killed Daniel Pearl. They cut his throat. That would have to be a terrible way to go. Not only do I feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for his pregnant wife. Her baby will never know its father.....

I wonder if all those people who think that the 'detainees' in Cuba are being treated badly would mind talking to Pearl's widow on that subject? Or how about all the people who lost loved ones in the Trade Centers? Or the USS Cole? Since Pearls captors wanted the release of their comrades in Cuba, did that make Pearl a POW or 'detainee' also? I wonder if his rights were violated when they killed him? Maybe all of the people focusing on the 'poor pitiful' people in Cuba should take a look at what is happening to Americans, here and abroad.

Sorry for the rant. Guess I better get back to work.
#2459 of 5082

Visit my city http://diggstown.myminicity.com/

Ty'97Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:05 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

it figure's stupid towel heads ,what if we started killing all of them here ,for no reason,too sad.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:49 PM   #3
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Angry Wall Street Journal reporter murdered

Yes, it stinks .

The one positive thing that may come out of this horrible event is that the media may now start taking the threat to the United States from Arab terrorists seriously and stop carping on 'why do they hate us?' and instead on 'How do we find them and kill them"?

Nothing like having 'one of your own' brutally murdered by Arab terrorists to adjust your attitude toward the war and the need for finding and destroying the terrorists and replacing the regimes of the hostile countries that hide them, support them and defend them.

My prayers and sympathy to the family of Danny Pearl.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
Coupe Devil

Yeah, its a real sad story. I heard it this morning on the way to work, I think the physicotic ******** should be given the same punishment as what Mr Pearl was made to endure. Then they should broadcast the Video of it like the sick and twisted freaks made of Mr. Pearls Execution to all the other camel jockeys, desert rats and extremeists that believe this is acceptable behavior. Lets get back to the matter at hand and go get every freakin terrorists that lives, get a tall tree and a short pice of rope and settle this once and for all. I am just tired of these Nationalists as they call themselves getting away with murder, Literally. I have pride in my country and everything it stands for. That makes me an American Nationalists. Come over here and try that crap you sorry sack of monkey ****.

Excuse my harshness. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior. He was and innocent man and just there doing his job.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 09:24 PM   #5
venumus93
Registered Member

Default Re: They killed Pearl

Quote:
Originally posted by Ty'97Cobra

I wonder if all those people who think that the 'detainees' in Cuba are being treated badly would mind talking to Pearl's widow on that subject?
Ty:
My mom works in the Deputy Joint Chiefs of Staff Office in the Pentagon. Here's her last email to me about the pricks being held down in Cuba:
"Just want to make one other thing clear: the prisoners in Guantanamo have been trying to kill the guys guarding them, every chance they get. they have hot showers, good meals, with religious tenets in mind, a prayer leader, exercise, and cells that are 4 square feet larger than the standard size cells in all American prisons.
The people guarding them are living in 12-man tents, getting cold showers with a hose, and eating mostly military rations.
So who do you think is being mistreated?"
I come from a military family & nothing hurts me more than seeing my fellow servicemen or any American harmed. As far as the detainee's fate is concerned, I say get all the information we can from them, then send me down there....I will show each of them what ' 1 shot, 1 kill' means. No problem. Later!
93Cobra#3974, 114K miles
3.55's, flo's, pullies, C&L
1/4: 13.985
60': 2.088 (street tires)
MPH: 99.58
venumus93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 09:49 PM   #6
Ty'97Cobra
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: They killed Pearl

Quote:
Originally posted by venumus93

Ty:
My mom works in the Deputy Joint Chiefs of Staff Office in the Pentagon. Here's her last email to me about the pricks being held down in Cuba:
"Just want to make one other thing clear: the prisoners in Guantanamo have been trying to kill the guys guarding them, every chance they get. they have hot showers, good meals, with religious tenets in mind, a prayer leader, exercise, and cells that are 4 square feet larger than the standard size cells in all American prisons.
The people guarding them are living in 12-man tents, getting cold showers with a hose, and eating mostly military rations.
So who do you think is being mistreated?"
I come from a military family & nothing hurts me more than seeing my fellow servicemen or any American harmed. As far as the detainee's fate is concerned, I say get all the information we can from them, then send me down there....I will show each of them what ' 1 shot, 1 kill' means. No problem. Later!
I know, exactly my point. Part of my post is aimed at the whiny a..ed liberals who think they should go free. They are living 100% better than a lot of Americans. All of those people filing lawsuits should try supporting their fellow Americans instead. Or, maybe they should spend a few nights in Cuba with their new "buddies". 5 will get u 10 they wouldn't last the night....

Heard a 'story' that the Al Quaeda hijacked a Russian plane some time ago. The KGB got a hold of one of the accomplices and mailed him back to his buddies in Afganistan, in pieces. Notice how no Russian planes have been hijacked since....

I guess force is all they understand. We will see.
#2459 of 5082

Visit my city http://diggstown.myminicity.com/

Ty'97Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote