MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-06-2002, 08:00 PM   #1
89hatchbackGT
Registered Member

Default killed two domestic rice with one stone

When will these people learn that neon colored wipers and apc stickers, and not to mention the huge *** fart cannon exaust, won't make them any faster than a freakin' mini-bike. Anyway, this time it was a neon that cut in front of me and proceded to fart on me like he was gonna do something, and then a daytona comes flying up beside me, and what do ya know its riced out too. So i slowed down enough to let the daytona pass and get beside the neon and all i heard was farting. The daytona pulled away from the neon pretty good. Then i punched it just to show them some real power and left both fart machines way behind. You might think i'm stupid for this but i pegged be factory speedo completely out before i slowed down. After a while they finally caught up to me after i'd been going 50 mph for a while and they did a double ricer fly by and then pulled into the auto-zone up the road. Probably to get more stickers so next time they'll stand a chance. lmao at domestic rice.
I like an escalator because an escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. There'd never be an escalator out of order sign, only escalator temporarily stairs-sorry for the inconvenience sign.

--Mitch Hedberg
89hatchbackGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
ricekilla
Registered Member

my buddys got a 89 daytona w/ a mopar performance cam and heads and cranked up boost. its fast.
89 GT, 3.55's, longtubes, pro chamber, flowpath dumps, mac uppers and lowers+ pinion snubber, underdrive pullies, 70mm t-body, 190 lph penis pump, mildly home ported E7'S by the kid hisself, nitto drag radials..... 13.4 @ 106......... on nitto drag raidials. spinning like gangbusters......

chevy silverado w/ a full works suzuki RM 250 and a full works honda fourtrax 250R (girlfriends bike) in the back, moto x'in it up bro!
ricekilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 10:57 PM   #3
MattwantsSpeed
Registered Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's exactly how I describe them......I thought I was writing the story on my own. But ricekilla is write, some of those turbo cars can be quick esp. the Daytona's, back in the mid-late 80's they were made to run with the Stang's n Camaro's.

Best to date: 14.331@97.46mph with 14*/stock fan/short belt and a 2.222 60' in 90 degree weather

Waiting to put on Off road H and 1 5/8 headers

Rice Hater's Club #36
MattwantsSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2002, 02:02 AM   #4
explicitone
Registered Member

great kill but think of it this why when you get beat you want more power right, well if they both got by you and they had a head start then the next time you see them they might with you or maybe they will spend all there money an stickers you can never tell....

________

Novi 2000
60' 1.46
1/4 10.67
mph 126.5
_________
explicitone is offline   Reply With Quote