MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2001, 09:41 AM   #1
89mustang
Registered Member

Smile Killed a Z28

Rollin home the other day when a friend of mine pulls up beside me with his buddies 99 camaro Z-28, now the guy knows my mustang is supercharged, but he thinks his car can outrun mine for whatever reason, so we pull up to a red light, he is barking off that his stock Z runs 13s i just sit and wait for green...by the time i let off the throttle, i had the guy by like 3-4 car lenghts, only reason i didnt have him by more was i couldnt stay in full throttle due to traffic.

------------------
My car: 1989 Ford Mustang LX, 5.0, Paxton NOVI 1000 Supercharger, K&N filter...working on more stuff.

" FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE IMPORTS!"
Old 10-01-2001, 12:41 PM   #2
mustang marty gt

Wink

oh dude watch out, our freindly camaro buddies on here will start spouting off from their lower mouth at you, been through it enough this weekend & even today, isn't there a chevy site somewhere or is it closed due to lack of intrest, GOOD KILL though in your poor slow ford hehe, really good kill i dont know why mustang's are so underrated.after all in 65 it was the car industry miracacle.

------------------

Old 10-01-2001, 01:33 PM   #3
bada$$lx

You beat a Z28? NO WAY.......I don't believe it ! Nice kill.

------------------
'90 LX 5.0;12K original miles;FMS 3.55 gears; March pulleys;Edelbrock Performer Heads;BBK 1 5/8" equal length shorties;MSD 6AL ignition w/ blaster 2 coil;FMS E303 cam;Pro-M 75mm MAF;BBK 70mm TB; Eibach drag-launch spring kit;Southside weld-on subs;9" K&N cone filter charger;Hurst shifter;Cervini 3" turbo hood;A/C delete;gutted cats;2 chamber Flomasters;Corbeau racing seats;FMS 30# injectors;JMS custom chip;Holley 190lb fp;TFS track heat intake (12.299 @ 113mph w/ a 1.78 60')
....soon to be b

Old 10-01-2001, 06:36 PM   #4
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

spouting off at the lower mouth? I didn't know we had a lower mouth.
Old 10-01-2001, 06:38 PM   #5
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

oh yeah almost forgot, NICE KILL!
Old 10-01-2001, 07:29 PM   #6
mustang marty gt

Thumbs down

oh yeah it's right under your back .go away ca mary guy? find your donkey boy ok .amf/by the way where were you educadited d.a univyou don't have the b@lls to get on anyone else's case punk@ss you want my address & we can settle this you better bring your donkey boy too at least he shut up & went back to gmc, gay man coming you just really pi$$ me off go away this is ford country, get it.j o,bye a$$hole,your lower mouth by the way.san jose hum give me your adress my homey from the navy live's there let's see how you like harley boy's home's.i kinda figured you were from san fran.sweet's.

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 10-01-2001).]

Old 10-03-2001, 01:02 PM   #7
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

Why don't you just calm down bro. don't get your panties in a bunch ok. seriously though, what is it that I did to you to make you so mad. I never said any thing about you personally. what is it? can you just not be a cool guy or what? one more thing, lay off the threats!
Old 10-03-2001, 02:02 PM   #8
Steve2000SS
Registered Member

You know something?? ... in every thread I read from Mustang Marty he seems like a real ***** .. a funny ***** but one none the less.. I like stangs.. ive owned stangs and the Cobra is a great car. Marty likes to act like us fbody (SS in perticular) people think were superior.. but its just his way of making his dik feel bigger.. In fact i would have bought a Cobra in 2000 but they had a little problem and didnt make them.. So I got the SS and have been happy since.. Stock for stock an SS is faster than a GT.. or a Cobra.. so what?? cars are rarely ever stock and i believe in "run whatcha brung".. there is always someone faster..

I just wanted to say not all bowtie guys are pricks just as im sure not all stang guys are idiots like Marty

------------------
2000 SS - Lgt Pewter/Blk Full-Power Recaro Seats
Wings West color matched grill, Carbon Fiber Interior - SLP Packages ~ Bilstein Shocks, Hotchkis 1" drop springs, Auburn Differential, Braxxton Chambered Exhaust with SLP tips, Hotchkis STB, Hotchkis SFC's, Hotchkis Panhard Bar & Trailing Arms, Hotchkis sway bars, Hurst Short Throw 6spd (with Lous Short Shift), Boyd Blaster Billet Wheels, SS milled Sparco Pedals, SLP 85mm MAS, yada yada yada

oh yea, 330rwhp and 334rwtq corrected SAE!
Old 10-03-2001, 02:18 PM   #9
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

I have to agree here marty. Camaro Guy has been nothing but cool on this board. And he even remains this way after your attack.

Can't we all just calm down, and take a few english classes before we post again.

Thanks,

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
TFS TW Heads, E-303, Edelbrock intake, 70mm TB, 73mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 1 5/8 shorties, Off Road H, 3 Chamber flows, Jaz Race seats, Back seat removed, sub-frames, Roll Cage, and a 80 shot of N20.
12.54@107.4 Motor
332RWHP, 350rwtq
Old 10-03-2001, 02:50 PM   #10
Steve2000SS
Registered Member

Whats scary is that Marty edited his post 3 times and it is still that bad

Isnt it like an 8th grade thing to call someone gay??? (and say you have your buddy beat them up)
Old 10-03-2001, 03:10 PM   #11
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

thanks for the nice replies guys. none of my posts were intended to offend anyone. I am glad I didn't piss everyone off though.

Later
Old 10-03-2001, 04:35 PM   #12
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

Heeheh, you guys make me laugh, marty, even though you flamed my post a while back, i still think your cool, and camaro guy has been here for a while i think, they dont think they are superior, but in all reality, the ls1 puts up #'s that we cant deny are fat

See the car war is real here like it is anywhere else, their is blown f-bods, i have talked to them, and seen them run 136 mph traps with 346 c.i., now there is some blown stangs going close to 140 traps down here, street driven, but i doubt they are stock displacement and stock internal motors.

My point? the ls1 is a awesome new technology. How well they hold up to 600 rwhp, not to good, but what does? no 5or 6spd will last, most guys are going to a4's just like most 9 sec stangs run an auto c4 or whatever.
i like stangs for my own reason, but i wont go on and on
Old 10-03-2001, 05:07 PM   #13
CAMARO GUY
Registered Member

yep, your right I don't think I or my car is superior to anyone or anything. after all mine is just a LT1 not the mighty LS1
Old 10-03-2001, 05:15 PM   #14
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

Talking

I'm with Sky, these GM guys are only letting us see there side of the story. What it all comes down to is personal prefrence, anyway. Basically its about which body style you like, cause motors can be modified to the point of insanity. The stang came first in '65, and will be the last (after Chevy and Chrystler have both come and gone) in 2003. If you can't take someone elses opinion you probably shouldn't be here. And besides, at least there not ricers!

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires, Chromed '95 Cobra R's (bought for $19.95, now 2 are warped!).
http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1883
Old 10-03-2001, 07:55 PM   #15
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Marty, WTF. You start so much **** . Camaroguy never said sh!t. And if your going to talk smack then learn how to spell. It's E-D-U-C-A-T-E-D for god sake. Geez.......

------------------
1989 GT, 3:55's, full exhaust, 4 in. hood, Pro 5.0, Have many other parts 4 sale. All parts for sale now.

2000 Camaro SS-A4, 13.7's bone stock.

1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383(500+hp on motor), trick flow heads, trick flow pistons, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, and so much more!
Old 10-03-2001, 08:16 PM   #16
bri32z
street racing junkie

Can't we all just get along? Sorry, I had to do it. I have decided not to run my car at the dragway until I have a new HD 5-speed in her. Heck I might not even run it until I get my turbo that I want so bad. 8 more thousand dollars and I will have my dream car. You see guys I want a 9 sec street car. Call me crazy but I can not stop putting on mods.

------------------
95 gt:347 stroker balanced,edelbrock 150 shot, edelbrock intake and heads ported and matched, 70mm throttle body, 75mm mass air meter, 2040 cam, 1.7 cobra rockers,cold air induction, bbk equal lengths,high flow h-pipe, super chip, 24lb injectors,190lph fuel pump(bbk), under drive pulleys, 4;30 gears, Has other mods but not too sure what my mechanic did. Hoping for low 11's in the 1/4 mile. To see all mods look at my spec page.

My Car: [URL=http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?
Old 10-03-2001, 09:39 PM   #17
rbatson

Talking

The term "street car" is used so loosely nowadays. Now a daily driver, thats what I once thought of as a street car. Not anymore..

Old 10-03-2001, 10:30 PM   #18
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Whats up with this marty guy. i know i am new here but Camaro Guy didn't even say anything negative and marty went off on him. Donkey Hunter is the one who seems to only come to this site to talk sh*t. At school I know people who have fords and people that have chevys. I make fun of them for having a chevy and they make fun of me for having a ford. Its all just for a good laugh. i respect anyone with a cool car except for this one guy whose parents bought him a brand new SS but thats a different story. Anyways this hate should stop. Rivalrys will always continue but they should be in good fun. Sorry if i sound like a pus*y.

Later
Nick

------------------
'89 LX Hatchback 5spd, Flowmasters, K+N, B+M Ripper shifter, Ford Racing 10.5" Clutch, Kick a** stereo coming soon!
Old 10-03-2001, 11:37 PM   #19
mustang marty gt

so camaro guy i do apoligize, but you have jumped on me before, remeber, so let's let it go, steve why are you worried about my johnson any way? no one was even talking to you, so butt out , 89 ithought me & you had no problem's hum , guess i was wrong.end of subject.,except90 dpscoupe yes i did flame you & i apoligized, i hope everything is cool between us. camaro guy no threat was really intended i haven't even talked to that guy in year's was, just rattleing your cage sorry . steve 2000ss you have NOTread most of my reply's because i usely try to have fun on here or help people if i can so ,end it.

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 10-04-2001).]

Old 10-04-2001, 12:57 AM   #20
Vector
Registered Member

Quote:
CAMARO GUY spouting off at the lower mouth? I didn't know we had a lower mouth.
CAMARO GUY oh yeah almost forgot, NICE KILL!

mustang marty gt oh yeah it's right under your back .go away ca mary guy? find your donkey boy ok .amf/by the way where were you educadited d.a univyou don't have the b@lls to get on anyone else's case punk@ss you want my address & we can settle this you better bring your donkey boy too at least he shut up & went back to gmc, gay man coming you just really pi$$ me off go away this is ford country, get it.j o,bye a$$hole,your lower mouth by the way.san jose hum give me your adress my homey from the navy live's there let's see how you like harley boy's home's.i kinda figured you were from san fran.sweet's.
Woah. CAMERO GUY responded with some innocent humor, brushing off a remark that Marty used to make fun of Camero owners, and then responded which clearly looked to me like praise for the kill of an LS1. Hmmm. Marty, you have problems. How can you continue to expect people to be on your side when you spout off like an a$$hole. There is no other word for it. People here are taken aback by your incredibly harsh assault, did you think they wouldn't be? There are no sides here, people who own mustangs are not going to back your bull$hit. I wouldn't support you after that $hit you said to Camero Guy. You make people who own 'stangs look bad.

[This message has been edited by Vector (edited 10-04-2001).]
Closed Thread