View Single Post
Old 02-21-2001, 01:07 AM   #1
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

Post latest kill......

Damn when it happened, my ISP was down (couldnt post), but i ran a motorcycle a red kawasaki, not sure what model, but it was a rice rocket.

At the light i threw a rev, he inched forward light went green, and instead of a horrible spankin, i pulled him, but shifted to 2nd to early and got paranoid, so he whwizzed bye.

second run: we catch the light ahead, this time my confidence was up, but i was coming to a rolling stop, he was already stopped, at a roll about 5 mph the light went green, i hooked somehow, and again kept his front tire at my back wheel, at the top of 2nd i shut it down, and turned around in autozone lot, cuz i missed my turn, but it was worth it.

when i got to my friends they were like "yea right" you cant beat a bike, But i swear on my family i beat him, well i did up to about 55-60, he probaly would of blew my doors off on the highway it was AWESOME!!

------------------
90 lx coupe: Mac cold air fenderwell, accel supercoil,advncd ignition,3-core radiatr, FMS alum D/S, Black magic fan, 3.27grs, 3chbr flows.
Best time: 13.9116(on 225/60/15 firehawks)
Best mph: 97.80
Best 60': 2.0047

next mods: subframes, mac h-pipe
90dpscoupe is offline   Reply With Quote