View Single Post
Old 06-28-2002, 11:29 PM   #39
86 Grand Marqui
Registered Member

Location: Dover, Delaware...Ft.Pierce, Florida...Hiawassee, Georgia...Las Vegas, Nevada.

U guys r good, I am glad 60' times came into all of it. And REV, I can tell u r "Old School" which is good, I respect that. U say u wouldnt pay attention to a Maxima. Y ? Noway to know what has been done to the Car. My 86 Grand Marqui 4,200 pounds Non-Mustang Motor Beast has 2.19 60' times. What do u think that translates out to be? hehe. To bad for me it DOESNT mean what it should mean. It means I launch good,but dont have the ET and or MPH to go with it.However, u can have 2 cars that r 1 Full sec away from each other and u could easily think they r the same time,just by what happens on the start,whether rolling or not.My Car had Light Modifications(meaning NO Internal Engine Work and NO Spray) yet, From about Dead stop to Half Track, I am NOT scared the least little bit by a Maxima(stock assuming). I went from a 17.96 at 78 to a ? at ? with a 2.19 60'---2.74 60' The First Pass.Yes I do street race it so I cant post exact ET and MPH.PS: The Acura 3.2TL's r little sleepers aswell,I am surprised noone mentioned them, if they did I missed it. I saw 1 that appeared New and stock run 14.2 at 98.
86 Grand Marqui is offline   Reply With Quote