MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-20-2003, 08:14 PM   #1
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default ANYONE anti-war (or not) needs to listen to this clip from an Iraqi citizen

http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 08:22 PM   #2
Rev
Registered Member

Default Ain't down lodin

if you cain't put it in the Post? Forget it.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 08:41 PM   #3
v8 pony
Registered Member

Default It's not a download

You're not suppose to download, just click on it and wait
v8 pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 08:53 PM   #4
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default Re: Ain't down lodin

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
if you cain't put it in the Post? Forget it.

Rev
oh well....its really good..its from a news station, its a temp download and its virus free...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Old 03-20-2003, 10:41 PM   #5
venumus93
Registered Member

Default listen-up tree huggers!

Thanks jj for an informative news clip! It really shows the 'peace activists' out there that what we are doing over there is the right thing to do! The Iraqi man on that clip has first hand knowledge of what is going on over there, & the stupid 'little girl' who was on the clip was trying to tell him to 'give peace a chance'!??! Not only was her whiny voice irritating, but she also had no valid argument. I wish she & all those yellow-bellied big-mouthed pansy-arsed actors in CA would all go out there & 'give peace a chance' in person out there so we could solve 2 problems at once...
Thanks to our armed forces for being out in harms way to protect our future!!!
Later,

Sean
venumus93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 01:16 AM   #6
Capri306

I have a few things to say to those anti-American hippie freaks:

We gave peace a chance. We ended up with thousands of Americans dead and two huge office buildings demolished. We lost our sense of being safe just living here. We were shaken to our very core. We came back, but were shaken nonetheless.

We now have the threat of being attacked again every day. We are taking the opportunity to rid the world of the cowardly bastards that are responsible for these atrocities.

Do you want your children to live in a world where they have to worry about terrorists each day, and that some dictator a world away might strike them with weapons of God-knows-what magnitude?

Yeah, peace works all right. Ignorant A$$h0LeZ. Think I'm gonna beat the livin' crap outta one of those protestors with a ball bat just to see how "against violence" they REALLY are.

My own thanks to our armed forces overseas, too. Without them, we WOULD be totally defenseless! GO 101st INFANTRY!!!!!!! May God let you kick ***, take names, and come home safely!!!!!

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 01:40 AM   #7
93blkGTfun
Registered Member

Thumbs down

It just amazes me how naive some people are. Does she really think that you can sit down and negoitate peace with a psychopath like Saddam?

I am only 19, and I am by no means a very smart person, but I can't get over how people my age, college students mostly, have silly, naive, "world peace" views.

We all want peace but we have to defend ourselves and others who can not, like the Iraqi people.

If people like Saddam are allowed to stay in power, at some point even more innocent people will suffer the fate of those who did september 11th.
93blkGTfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 01:53 AM   #8
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

lets send all the anti-war freak's to bagdad, let them hold hand's & make a big circle around the iraqi army, great human shield's, lol

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 02:20 AM   #9
jj_jonathon
Trisket

i cranked that outkast song "bombs over baghdad" driving past an anti-war protest in gainesville today the bastrads were waving french flags! im not sure if they were trying to call americans nazis or not by doing that....still pissed me off....they must all be friends with saddam....this war needs to be...we arent killing innocent iraqis (half the damn protesters signs), hell we not even shooting at most of the army! over 40 countries and over one billion people are now in this fight against saddam....those freaking idiots who think that another month of diplomatic solutions would offset over 10 years of pure crap should listen to themselves....its like saying you can talk to charles manson for an hour and tell him not to kill people.......its just getting annoying here....and in san fransico these freaking peace-praising anti-war hypocrits were throwing heavy objects and rocks at the police trying to keep order on the streets during a HUGE protest....i think they should stick to their rice-a-roni....

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 03-21-2003, 04:12 AM   #10
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

War is a terrible thing, but sometimes it is necessary. I would love to actually live in a peaceful world, but it won't happen in my lifetime, unfortunately. It's a sad shame.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:59 AM   #11
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
War is a terrible thing, but sometimes it is necessary. I would love to actually live in a peaceful world, but it won't happen in my lifetime, unfortunately. It's a sad shame.
Yeah, I of course do NOT like that we had to go to war, but there was really no other option. I don't want good people to lose their lives b/c of evil men. I don't like it that our American troops (13 already-5 american, 8 british) are loosing their lives b/c of all this crap, it sickens me.

With that said, with the invasion of Kuwait in 91, Iraq had 12 years to comply with the agreement so that we wouldn't finish them off. They were given chance after chance and we received defiance after defiance. We also gave the UN many chances as a diplomacy tool. Well, the time has come. There has to be a time when chances run out. NOt b/c we are God, but b/c we would be just as bad as the those who oppress others by sitting back and watching them oppress innocence. Justice has to be served. There is a time for war and it is now.

What I sincerely don't really understand is why exactly these people are protesting? Maybe I'm jsut not thinking and am forgetting to consider their perspective. Usually when there is a disagreement b/t different people, (say abortion), people on both sides have valid arguments, but in this situation, I can't see this (forgive me if this makes me seem closeminded, I'm not, just maybe a little ignorant b/c I don't really know their reasons for this antiwar protests).

Now, I understand that anyone who wants to go to war just for the fun of it is sick in the head, but that is not why we are at war. Why can't these people see that WAY MORE than an ample amount of time was given Iraq to comply and it didn't happen? I know many people don't want to leave their comfort zones and this makes them think their little superficial worlds will come crashing down and maybe they think Saddam is really a good person deep down inside and with enough persuasion he will do what's right and everything will be fine, for the world and the citizens of Iraq so that's why we don't need war. But if this is the reasoning, it is clearly stupid and immature.

If you can answer this question honestly for me as to why these people are protesting, if they have valid reasons, please enlighten me, really. Now, I don't need a "cause they're all stupid *insert profane word here*" kinda responses. I would really like to give others the benefit of the doubt that they are not as wimpy, closeminded, passive, superficial, idealistic, and tractable as they appear to be. Thanks.

BTW, WHAT IS UP WITH OUR PIECE OF CRAP AMERICAN HELICOPTERS that are KILLING OR WOUNDING OUR OWN SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 09:34 AM   #12
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs up

BTW, Jonathan, that was powerful. Thanks for that link.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 09:35 AM   #13
venumus93
Registered Member

Default Montreal fans SUCK!!

...I heard on the radio this AM that at a hockey game in Montreal last night that the fans booed when the Strar Spangled Banner played. WTF?!!? That pisses me off to no end.
I gotta say I appreciate your attitude, jj , because there are tons of young college kids these days don't share your same mentality & concern for our troops & nation. It is the 'in thing to do' to protest, I guess. Makes me sick. I wish I would have known about the protestors up there....would have sent my buddy in his 351W '67 with open exhaust to just hang out & rev so no one could hear their BS...
And I agree with you Crazy Horse , to let them hold hands together around Bagdad in their peace circle... Ug. I'm glad to see the preponderance of suports on this Board at least!
later!

Sean
venumus93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 11:31 AM   #14
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Unhappy That Really hurt

There is Only one thing that sadham Understands Power through Muder and scare Tatics he has No one to sucseed him Know why? He wants absolute Power.... I feel sorry for the man who had to leave his own country Just to have a Bit of what we all charish FREEDOM. I hate this new stinking war and I hate the Son of a Bush , But we should have wasted the bastard By accident during the first war , yes with the many Factions in that country it would be civial war... But this country has had one and so have many others Sadham needs to Just Get his Head blown off.

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 11:38 AM   #15
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Capri306
I have a few things to say to those anti-American hippie freaks:

We gave peace a chance. We ended up with thousands of Americans dead and two huge office buildings demolished. We lost our sense of being safe just living here. We were shaken to our very core. We came back, but were shaken nonetheless.

We now have the threat of being attacked again every day. We are taking the opportunity to rid the world of the cowardly bastards that are responsible for these atrocities.

Do you want your children to live in a world where they have to worry about terrorists each day, and that some dictator a world away might strike them with weapons of God-knows-what magnitude?

Yeah, peace works all right. Ignorant A$$h0LeZ. Think I'm gonna beat the livin' crap outta one of those protestors with a ball bat just to see how "against violence" they REALLY are.

My own thanks to our armed forces overseas, too. Without them, we WOULD be totally defenseless! GO 101st INFANTRY!!!!!!! May God let you kick ***, take names, and come home safely!!!!!
I proteted this war Because I felt and still do That we made a HUGE mistake by not taking this bastard Out of the picture in the first place..... But Lord knows Now I am On my knees praying for a 100? dar ground Offensive or was it 100 Hours and even less death then we had before there is no stopping it so stop protesting and start Praying.

Navy Seal Teams #3 #5 #4 #6
101 First Airborne Air calvary
The Big Red 1
143rd fast Mech

Please Continue the List and Keep praying.

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Old 03-21-2003, 12:08 PM   #16
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

They had a bunch of streets closed down here for those azzholes protesting. Current polls indicate that more than 3/4 of the American people support what we are doing in Iraq, so why do we have to keep seeing these idiots blocking traffic, disrupting peoples' businesses, and costing cities thousands of extra dollars in law enforcement? Some people don't seem to understand that just sitting around peacefully doesn't protect you from those in the world that hate our way of life whether we are peaceful or not and want only to see us die. I would like nothing more than to have these protesters just sit there while I slap the ***** out of them...
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 12:27 PM   #17
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by blue00gt
They had a bunch of streets closed down here for those azzholes protesting. Current polls indicate that more than 3/4 of the American people support what we are doing in Iraq, so why do we have to keep seeing these idiots blocking traffic, disrupting peoples' businesses, and costing cities thousands of extra dollars in law enforcement? Some people don't seem to understand that just sitting around peacefully doesn't protect you from those in the world that hate our way of life whether we are peaceful or not and want only to see us die. I would like nothing more than to have these protesters just sit there while I slap the ***** out of them...
Why dont they understand this..... The Green machine has Been turned on it wont stop Until its Done! They can Protest Or do whats Right pray for the Poor bastard FIGHTING FOR THEM OVER THERE NOW......

Old 03-21-2003, 03:51 PM   #18
btr
Registered Member

That was a great audio clip! He sure made that 'little girl' show her stupidity.
99 Sable 24V DOHC
btr is offline   Reply With Quote