MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-01-2004, 07:10 PM   #1
Sallygirl
Registered Member

Question little help with my 'Stang please?

Hey There! I'm new to this scene & I am looking for a little help(info).
I have a 2000 Millenium Edition Mustang with a V-6. It's not fancy but really sweet to me. It was a gift 2 yrs ago for christmas, bought used in Odessa,Tx. I would like to keep her in top shape. She is emerald green with silver stipes coming off the hood & coming around the sides with "Mustang 2000" at the bottom of the graphics. It has a special decal saying "Millenium Edition". The only thing I know about her is she came from the factory like this & I can not find any info about her, nothing came with her regarding her unique look. I have seen only 1 more like her (gold w/ black graphics) I get a lot of compliments on her & a few people that have stopped me seemed to know a little about her but don't really tell me much. I want to know how many were made like her & so forth.I have looked on the web for stangs like her but no such luck. If anyone could help me I would really,really appreciate it.
Sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote