MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2002, 07:53 PM   #1
this is not cbring
Registered Member

Default lost to an accord: a "ricer" story

when i had my 1996 sebring & lived with my parents, a lot of times i'd be washing it or cleaning my rims or something........and younger kids on their bikes would come up and ask about it, or ask to listen to and/or see my speakers, or ask about some of my friends' cars..........

well, now most of these kids are driving now and "fixing up" their civics, or mirages, or whatever.........now they like to come up to me and talk ish whenever i visit my parents.....i did the same thing to the olders kids in the neighborhood when i started driving, so i understand

today, i went to my parents to take them my old ghetto tv and also to eat...........i am in their front yard, hosing off the volkswagen and my moms car

this kid, prolly 18 now, drives by and stops............he has a 90-93 accord sedan, 5 spd, intake/exhaust, cam gears set at stock setting, 5 point racing harness, a piss poor custom sky blue paint job, crazy body kit, white interior, white 17's on ghetto tires, and some really ghetto coilovers (the driver side sits about 2 inches higher than the passenger side even when he is in the car)........

accord boi: "hey, i need to race you."
me: "uh............no."
accord boi: "if you don't race me, that means i beat you."
me: "uh............okay."
accord boi: "ha, i beat you."

even by clubsi standards, knoxville area is notorious for its "riceyness"