MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-01-2002, 05:51 PM   #1
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Red face Lost to an Elantra!

Well I lost to a Hyundi Elantra. YEP!! He had dark tint on the windows, 3 or 4 antenas and some mean stock looking hubcaps!!

It was during traffic, these 2 punks in this Elantra pulled up behind me, real close. This of course ticked me off some. When the light went green I started out, but there were a couple cars infront of me.

The car right in front turned off to the left and I gunned it to get these guys off my tail. After about 10 seconds they finally caught up (I had to slow down because there were cars infront of me again).

Fast Forward.........about 5 minutes later these guys passed me in the right lane (I'm not racing in traffic). They get about 3 cars infront of me these 2 morons slow down, get beside me, rev, and drive forward. I'm not going anywhere as there are cars infront of me.

After he gets ahead again, he puts on his flashers and him and his buddy "high 5", they killed another Mustang GT

Got to watch those Elantra's, when your not paying attention or racing, or even parked, they'll beat you!

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 06:24 PM   #2
Nitrous Al
Registered Member

Thumbs up

You didn't lose. Try to find those guys again and race from a stoplight for money.
Nitrous Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 07:47 PM   #3
Venomrain
Registered Member

Cool ...

Yeah, nothing says "I'm cool" quite like cruising the strip in your Hyundai Whenever someone rides my *ss I brake check them. Be sure to brake hard, you WANT them to slam into you. If they damage your car they just bought you a new rear bumper of your choice. If they decide to flee the scene and not exchange information that's a hit and run... they'll have a warrant out on them after you call the police with the plate # and description of the vehicle. If they get out and argue with you just wait till the police arrive and have some sort of weak alabi set up... "Yes sir, a cat darted across the road and I had to hit my brakes to avoid hitting the critter...". If people want to race then race, but if people want to ***** with you return the favor 100 fold.
Old 03-01-2002, 08:16 PM   #4
96GTfanatic
Registered Member

WOW. Due to me being Irish, thus having a temper...that would make me livid! Way to not go psycho.

Next Mod: 2003 Cobra (not any time soon)
96GTfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 11:27 PM   #5
langley
Registered Member

you should have got infront of them stopped and did a huge smoke show in their face,I did one in front of a brand new ram air trany,I also did one infront of this guy that had one of those piss on ford stickers,thrust me you would have felt alot better
1990 lx coupe-AOD,15inch drag lites,3inch cowl hood,blue with blue ghost flames,Autometer monster tach,oil pressure and water temp sport comp guages,polished stock valve covers,MSD blaster coil,Ford motorsport underdrive pulleys,Johnson strut tower brace,Johnson G-load brace,hooker super comp headers,2-chamber flowmaster and flowmaster h-pipe 2 1/2,4:10 richmond gears,B&M stage 2 shift kit,bbk 70mm throttle body,73mm mas air sensor,holley systemax 2 intake,bbk cold air intake[fenderwell],frpp wires,crane 1.7 gold roleer rockers,crane e303 cam,hight flow water pump,heavy duty 4 core rad
langley is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: