View Single Post
Old 03-01-2002, 05:51 PM   #1
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Red face Lost to an Elantra!

Well I lost to a Hyundi Elantra. YEP!! He had dark tint on the windows, 3 or 4 antenas and some mean stock looking hubcaps!!

It was during traffic, these 2 punks in this Elantra pulled up behind me, real close. This of course ticked me off some. When the light went green I started out, but there were a couple cars infront of me.

The car right in front turned off to the left and I gunned it to get these guys off my tail. After about 10 seconds they finally caught up (I had to slow down because there were cars infront of me again).

Fast Forward.........about 5 minutes later these guys passed me in the right lane (I'm not racing in traffic). They get about 3 cars infront of me these 2 morons slow down, get beside me, rev, and drive forward. I'm not going anywhere as there are cars infront of me.

After he gets ahead again, he puts on his flashers and him and his buddy "high 5", they killed another Mustang GT

Got to watch those Elantra's, when your not paying attention or racing, or even parked, they'll beat you!

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote