View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 12:24 AM   #11
Unit 5302
Registered Member

I don't make mistakes when it comes to cars I'm racing. My 87GT will trap over 100. It was about to do a slaughter on my 01 GT, so StoplightWarrior, bring it on. Your auto GT doesn't stand a chance in hell. I doubt you'd take me even if you had 4.10s. By the way, the "are you sure he was racing" line is just insulting.

Sure, find some local stock LS1 races for me. I'll put the 87 back together for a couple, EZRIDN. Those LS-1's will get beat or beat me by very little if they are stock.

sedanman. You're one sorry SOB. Check out what the new GT drivers are doing. Average LS-1 guy, mid/high 13. Good LS-1 guy low/mid 13. New GT with average driver flat/low 14. Good driver high 13. So even an average driver in an LS-1 will have his hands full with a good driver in a new GT. They don't have to be crappy drivers. Pull your cock outta the LS-1's tailpipes before you start posting here, cause I'm sick of dumbass statements like you're making. I'd be more than happy to kick the leg outta the "high chair" you're sittin in.