View Single Post
Old 04-15-2001, 11:33 AM   #8
SidiousV
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Hello all,

Thanks for all the replies. This is a great board! And you guys rock. But then, 'stangers do!

'84stangLX AND 69Fastback.....yeah, I was a little freaked. Y'know how it is. To me, when I get running, it doesn't even feel like I'm moving if the guy next to me is about equal. All I see is the other car, wherever he is next to me, and that's it. I'm not aware of mph or much else. I guess I'm concious of what's going on in front of me, for the most part, otherwise I'd be gone! Ha ha. It's entrancing to be in that close of a run.

FOSTANG: yeah, love racing the old school stuff, and that's not an insult, because I own 3 older muscle cars. I used to look for big blocks to run all the time. Dunno' why. Prolly just the braggin' rights. Got ma' butt handed to me though by a 78 or so camaro with a 454 and a roots type blower stickin' out of the hood. I actually had the better reaction time and surprised him out of the hole, pretty much ran him half way out through second...then he pulled through and started to pull pretty nice. Oh well.

SidiousV is offline   Reply With Quote