MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Me vs. 66 Nova (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=26734)

Eric4Nitrous 07-26-2002 09:21 PM

Me vs. 66 Nova

I was at the hangout tonight..and this guy pulls up in a nova..sounded pretty good. He asks who has the stang i say me. He says you want to run? I said I'm not gonna hook up worth a crap but oh well. He said..i think i could take you. I said yeah your probably right :rolleyes: Well we go down the road to a deserted spot..we count to three..i give him the kick plus two cars. I launched off the transbrake..spun like hell. I said Screw it hit the 1st stage and completly obliterated him. I was spinning when i went past him. I probably had him by about 20 cars at least. He was like a tiny dot in my rearview mirror. I never went back to town..he turned off and went back. Ahh..the smell of burnt Chevy. :)

The Deuce 07-26-2002 10:37 PM

Now that was just mean. I bet he went back and started crying about how you sprayed on him. I would have hit the second stage just for good measure.

When you gonna post some pics?

FivepointOH 07-27-2002 11:51 AM

Re: Me vs. 66 Nova

Quote:

Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
He said..i think i could take you.
LOL what an idiot...

StoplightWarrior 07-27-2002 12:27 PM

wait, wait wait wait wait...Were you in the same car that ran that 7.02???!! LMAO...nice kill.

blue00gt 07-29-2002 04:23 PM

Too bad you didn't see his response to being a one-legged man in an azz-whoopin' contest. I bet the expression on peoples' faces are priceless when you pass them like a heat-seeker missile.

Skyman 07-29-2002 06:14 PM

Your driving that thing on the street? Let alone to the street races?!

Skyler

Eric4Nitrous 07-29-2002 06:16 PM

Well the hangout is right below my house so it's not like i have to drive it 50 miles. So it all works out good. Yeah i imagine he was pretty stunned.

Nitrous Al 07-29-2002 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
Well the hangout is right below my house so it's not like i have to drive it 50 miles. So it all works out good. Yeah i imagine he was pretty stunned.
You ran your 7.02 second Pro 5.0 car in a street race? How much did that pass cost you? Did you repack the parachutes after the run or ride home with them dragging on the ground? :D

Kevin Price 07-30-2002 08:44 AM

Man, I don't see how you street race that thing, I don't think I would unless I was going to get some serious cash for doing it.:D When are you going to put a pic up?

Eric4Nitrous 07-30-2002 09:39 AM

Kevin, I need to find a good digital camera first, guess i'm gonna have to get of my lazy butt and go get one. I took some with one of those resposable camera's and it didn't come out worth a crap. I'll have some up soon i promise :)

1969Mach1 07-30-2002 11:24 AM

hahaha... lol sweetass, well I'm sure he wasn't running 7.02 on the street with his "street" tires, and only 1 stage but I'm sure he was going very very very quick!! That is sweetass. I would of probably **** myself if I was racing you. lol I would love to pull up to a light in your car beside some Honda or anything and just take off. :D

Got any pics? I would love to see this bad boy!
§am.