View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 05:12 PM   #8
Tim C
Registered Member

Merc,
I think you got one of my timeslips, because our cars look almost identical, and we ran back to back. Before I left (sisters graduation, but im hooked on the track so I had to get my weekly "fix" ) I ran several 13.7x's at around 102, and my 1/8 mile times were around 8.7-8.9 at 80 mph, so you probably got mine. For some reason, my car starts running faster as the track cools after dark unlike most everyone else, but I had to go before dark. Also that 2.0x 60' looks alot like mine with the suspension I've got . I can hardly wait to try a set of slicks . Like Lizard King said, I CAN remember hooking like an SOB. Im ready for you next Thursday, and so is Clint . If you want we can try pulling your sway bar Thursday afternoon, and you might want to lower your tire pressure this time too.

You really had me freaked out after you stalled, I kept looking in the side mirror, and couldn't see you. I thought you were right there in my blind spot. Around the 1/8, I looked in the windshield mirror and saw you at the tree. Then I thought I left too soon .

Tim C
Tim C is offline   Reply With Quote