MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2002, 12:18 AM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Default Messed with a Porsche

As I'm cruising up to a redlight today, I see that up ahead in the slow lane there are 3 cars stopped, and only 1 stopped in the fast lane. The silver Porsche (dont know what kind, looked like early 90's but had no badges) up ahead swings from behind the slow lane cars and gets over behind the fast lane car. I pull in behind him. When the light changes, the lead cars accelerate slow and the porsche eventually goes into the right lane to pass. I follow him, and notice we are building up some good speed, so I gun it and catch up to him easily. I don't think he was trying then. Well we catch the next light, and again, we are behind some cars but I am in front of him this time. Light changes, cars go slow, eventually the porsche guy swings around from behind me and passes. I follow and he lets me get next to him, sort of, by swinging into the other lane. He was probably about 3 cars ahead of me when we both hit it and by 110 I caught him and started braking. We were coming into some twisties, and I think he thought he could take me there, but I was able to hang right with him, and he got stuck behind a truck. I passed him, and then moved over so that he could pull up next to me so that I could say "what's up." He wouldnt pull even with me though, and when I had to turn off I waved to him but he just looked at me and didn't wave back or anything. Do all porsche guys think their cars are unbeatable or what? Dont they know that American Muscle is not to be taken lightly?

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote