MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-07-2001, 04:10 AM   #1
jwboner
Registered Member

Wink Messing around with honda boys - long

I know many of you may not care about chevys, but I think this too funny not to tell. Last night my brother and me were driving over to some friend's house and I had my mother's car because I'm working on my car right now, plus our mustangs are too loud and would wake up the neighbors at 1am. My mother's car is a 91 Caprice with a 305, hasn't ever seen a tune up, and a well stocked toolbox in the trunk. Well, we're just driving along not paying any attention to the other cars and pull up to a red light next to this yoshied out civic with all the pep-boys speed parts topped off with the vacuum cleaner sound exhaust tip. He takes off hard making all kinds of $hit noises. I didn't think much of it until he kinds swerves in front of me to piss me off. We stop at the next light and my brother says just race this ***** . He jumps the light slightly and I floor it and jump even with him instantly and stay even into 2nd but started to lag and was hoping for a little boost when it shifted again (that car goes faster after it winds up and shifts into the next gear) but I only pull back up to his door before he starts pulling again and then I start slowing for the next light coming up quick and there goes his blue rear flashers. At the light I roll the window and say "congratulations, you just picked a race with my momma's 4500lb stock car and beat it with your 'no price too high for these stickers honda'. He throws some kind of gang sign or something and runs the light. The light turns a few seconds later and I go not to pick a fight, I knew I lost and didn't really expect to win. I am beside him and behind him and he keeps hitting the flashers and swerving, and that pissed me off so I manipulate the traffic and get in front and beside him and speed up luring him behind me and do a few brake punt fakes to scare his a$$ and start hitting my flashers since I was in front of him while he was trying to shine me with his xenon but weren't adjusted to shine the trees like most. At the light where I was to turn right I poke my head out the window to tell him to turn and follow me if he has the time to spare to get his a$$ kicked and car stolen and run into the river, and he just sits there without even moving, stops shining me and goes straight slowly after I turn. My brother had already started taking his shirt off and getting The Club ready for battle. Now I have a new sob to look out for when I'm out in my mustang.

------------------
65 fastback 347 DFI injected, TFS heads, MSD, cable T5 w/Hurst, 4.11 9", tc subframe conns, custom traction bars, griffen alum. radiator torq thrust D's, and a daily warrior
jwboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 09:01 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

sounds like that guy was a real japass what a jerk,you will get your day on him though,i had the same problem with a guy in my area,he used to harras my 69 mustang with his big bad built out the a$$ truck you know what kind?i used to ignore him, but one day he caught me in the right mood,i smoked his tail, slowed down & let him catch me, threw it up in third,kicked into fourth lit him up again, i pulled in the store & he walks over & asks? whats under the hood ,so i show him my 302 2v hehe he didnt know about the forged piston's 4v heads & 30 bore he was pissed & just walked away.hehe

------------------
2000gt black,broke a$$ street racing!the last rebel!
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 01:40 AM   #3
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Good story man. There was this one time when my mustang was not running, and I was working on it. So I had to drive the family 89 oldsmobile Regency. And I was at this red light, and these two old guys pull up next to me in a Impala SS, and I know they want some(for some weird reason). So at the light I launched ;o) heh.... and they beat me.... ;o( and I could see them giving each other high fives, it was hilarious. I only wished I was in the mustang! Grrr...anyway revenge will be mine when I see em in my truck, or SS. ;o) It was a funny incident.

------------------
-1989 GT, not stock.
-2000 Camaro SS-A4,
-1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383, RPM air-gap intake, demon carb., tubbed, trick flow TW heads, trick flow pistons, 6" rod's, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, 4 inch cowl hood, Ford 9", auburn Pro-series Posi, Pro-billet distributor, Sanderson Jet-hot coated headers, Custom radiator,
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 01:13 PM   #4
ALS85GT
Registered Member

Exclamation

I know how you feel jwboner. These punks are sometimes in gangs and they won't think twice about killing you or any member of your family. I would not get out of the car unless I know they are unarmed. I have heard about and seen people get shot for less. It's not worth it. These people are low class trash. It's best to ignore them and fight if there's no other choice. --gotta be alive to enjoy your ride.

------------------
85GT 5.0 was CFI converted to Holley 650. Hooker full length headers. Weiand Stealth manifold. 86 roller motor, crane 1:7:1 alum rocker arms(roller). SSI 220@.050/498 Roller cam. Summit double roller timing chain. HD oil pump, stock bottom end. Mallory Hi-Fire ignition. Under drive pulleys. Accell coil and Ford Motorsport 9mm wires. 93'8.8 posi. Working on getting 4:10s. AOD w/B&M shift kit. No figures yet, still working on it.
ALS85GT is offline   Reply With Quote