Thread: miata turbo
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 08:21 AM   #11
slow98
Registered Member

Default this guy cant drive

well we went to tha track last night,the last night they were opened for test and tune i might add and got there early so we could line up, first run i ran 9.17 and he ran an 11.23 lol im suprised this dip shi% had any tires left on tha damn thing,i guess has never been to the track before so i gave him another chance and i pulled a 8.92 at 73 this all on straight motor by the way i never went to get my bottle filled, he ran a 10.37 and ripped his clutch out in the process haha, he barely got the thing home haha, i guess if he learns to drive and gets a clutch he might do better because his trap speed was 67 on the first run and 69 on the second, id say it might do mid to low 9s, he does have nice little set up on there though i believe it was a garret turbo kit,its probably wicked fast in the 1/4 if he could get it tuned, and believe it or not he gave me the 50 bucks haha, you just dont know how good a newyork strip tastes when u pay for with money u won from racing someone who thinks they have the fastest car on the planet haha ,i guess we will give him another chance next year but he is gettin sprayed hehe....im gonna try and get you guys a pic of his car,its got the body kit and wing and all that crap, whatever happened to the good ol sleeper days?he could have a really nice clutch and some other nice goodies if he didnt wast his money on that 50 lbs of plastic hanging all over his car haha, oh well tell me what ya think.....peace
1998 mustang gt/manual..373s,bbk offroad h pipe,flowmaster cat back,c&l 80 mm maf,steeda triax,eibach springs,steeda ud pulleys,upr timing adjuster,screamon demos coil packs,motorsports 9mm plug wires,steea aluminum lca's,steeda heavy duty uca's and just over 100 k on the clock
slow98 is offline   Reply With Quote