View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 10:48 AM   #1
84gt347
Registered Member

Default more street races at my house

Didnt have a large crowd, just about 10 cars. Some kind of formidable though. I have a couple of pics i'll try to post later. Got a question though. I was racing an 03 cobra, a guy i know. He is a friend but more a competitor. I beat him race #1 by about 3 cars. My car destroys his out of the hole and gently pulls on out down the streach. Btw, he is kind of new. About 6 months under his belt. Race # 2 I killed him out of the hole and missed 2nd. Dang. Amature night. He got by me and i pulled back to his door at the finish. Hell he pulled it over and parked it. That was good enough for him. I didn't ask for a rematch yet. I think its obvious. While we were standing around he makes the remark "I knew i could do it , I knew it was in there, I was havign trouble finding it and then i did. " I started to say something about my crappy driving being his only salvation but i didnt. What would you guys have done? Nobody likes egg on face but then, driving counts. He thinks his car is faster now. Its not. He won by a door and i smoked him by 3 cars. I patted his back and told him his car runs good. Hell it does.
All Forced ( one way or another)
84gt347 is offline   Reply With Quote