View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 06:27 PM   #13
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Yeah, a win is a win, but come on....

There must be some kind of developmental delay with this guy. When you loose two races by 4+ cars (John isn't metioning that he raced him once prior to this and destroyed the same guy/car by 4 lengths then) and then suddenly win a race by one car, that doesn't mean your car suddenly picked up gobs of power.

Heck, if I raced Billy Glidden 100 times, I would probably beat him once or twice in my GT because his motor failed on launch. Does that mean that I'm faster? Heck no.

Given, the comparison of John's car to the Cobra is a little closer, but it's still pretty obvious who's got the faster car. If you win one on a fluke, great. But don't go around spouting about how you beat him and that you knew your car could do it. It's just luck.

That being said, if John was running for money and lost because he missed second, the Cobra gets the win and the cash. Period.

I'm tellin you John, build up an AOD (or learn to drive )

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote